ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Finally

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lex Johnson
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Lex Johnson

Pointz : 1273
Thanks Hit : 0

Finally  Empty
PostSubject: Finally    Finally  EmptyMon Jan 23, 2012 7:29 pm

A camera fades into a bar as you see Reed Zimmer asking the bartender for a drink.He is also talking to a friend of his.

Reed Zimmer

So....Oh my god why the hell is there a damn camera here?!?Well I guess you want me to talk about Phenomenon huh.Ok hold on a.......

Bartender

Here is your drink sir.

Reed Zimmer

Thank you.

Reed pops open the drink and takes a sip.

Reed Zimmer

You see 2 weeks ago I beat the man I am going to have to on Thursday.So that means all I need to do is beat his ass again which I will do.Because you see last Mike didn't take me seriously,but you know what neither has anybody I have had to earn my way up to where I am in sports entertainment.Because when I first started you know what happened everyone in the back thought I was a nobody redneck hillbilly,but then the first PPV over at SWE happened.I won and did not lose again.Then people started to say hey maybe this guy has some actual talent.Now I am here and I am going to be the first intercontinental Champion.And I really don't give a DAMN what anybody here or back at the arena thinks because you and me know that I can and WILL.So when I win I won't thank anybody but myself because that is all I have too thank.The people back there don't give me the slightest bit of anything thank-able.People actually want me to thank Damon Moore for giving me a title shot.NO,he didn't give me a damn thing,I earned it,and anyone who thinks otherwise can get in the ring with me and we can find out just how much he "Gave" me! But this isn't about him it is about me.It's always been about me,and always will be about me!And when I win it's gonna get that much more about me.

Reed takes another swig of beer,and continues to talk.

Reed Zimmer

And Anton you said if I leave "The Hate Club" you were gonna attack me from behind?Damn Anton are you that jealous that I am in a title match and your not?Wow.Anton you have changed.But this isn't about The Hate Club,it's about achieving the Intercontinental Championship isn't it?Here let me YES IT IS!So why Damon even make me do this I already beat Mike,but it's fine I ain't going to complain about this I like whipping his "Awesome" ass all over the ring.I mean why wouldn't I?And this Thursday I get too do exactly that.WOOO it almost like Christmas when I get to do this.

Reed turns to his friend and starts to talk,after he takes a swig of the beer.

Reed Zimmer

So Max what do you think is going to happen at Phenomenal?

Max

Well,I think Mike Cole better watch his damn back.

Reed smiles as he takes another sip and begins to talk.

Reed Zimmer

Well there you have it I am going to beat you AGAIN Mike Cole and there is nothing you can do or say to get out of it.You know Mike it was funny you thought there for a while you were going to win the title didn't you?HAHAHAHAHAHAHA oh my god don't make me laugh you and every one here knows I am going to beat you and if they don't well they are sadly mistaken.Now you can go.....NOW.

Reed and his friend drink there beers as the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down

Finally
Page 1 of 1