ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The Twig Finally Snaps

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
The Dark Angel
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
The Dark Angel

Pointz : 751
Thanks Hit : 0

The Twig Finally Snaps Empty
PostSubject: The Twig Finally Snaps   The Twig Finally Snaps EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 9:16 pm

The music, accompanied the scene of Dark Angel and Lust in the AWO Arena, devoid of fans. The camera is outside the ring, looking up to show DA and Lust in it.

Week after week, it seems nothing I've said at all matters to the murderer and his masochist lapdog. They call us cowards, when they still have not justified their cowardly actions. He has still not justified his mistakes against his own religion. It's like, they don't watch AWO. Or, they do...but being the illiterate morons that they ARE! they mistook everything I did for something involving themselves. I am glad the fear has now turned to complete anger, I hope that of every competitor here. It brings out their best! But when I symbolise specific things with effort, they don't even have the KINDNESS TO RECOGNISE WHAT I MEANT?

He drops to the mat, to get closer to the camera.

IT'S NOT ALL ABOUT YOU YA KNOW, IT'S NOT ALWAYS AGAINST YOU OR SYMBOLISING YOU!...ON TOP OF THAT, THEY ARE TRYING TO ACT SMARTER THAN THEY ARE!

He takes a deep breath and his head jitters a bit.

I would expect you of all people to know. As you could clearly see Cole pussied out at the last second with the help of that failure of a man Ultra Destroyer, and both men now have turned MY RESPECT for them into borderline hatred! the candles were to represent life and how fast it can be. Because like to give my promos some meaning, rather than straight up bondage like yours.

He clutches his head, seeming to be in pain, but then lets go as if it was nothing.

I just don't understand it any more, I just don't KNOW what's going on. I don't care for these titles. It crosses my mind on weather to give in....NO I AM THE EMBODIMENT OF EXTREME...But these people, they do not listen...AND THEY WILL PAY FOR THEIR SINS! AS I AM THE TRUE DEMON HERE...

He pushes up onto his knees.

LUST!

She hands him a small knife. He then cuts his forehead, ripping the top of his mask and busting himself open. Moving his head back towards the mat, he rubs his forehead against it, soaking a patch with blood.

DID YOU WANT MY BLOOD ON THE MAT? HERE YOU GO HAVE IT!!! I CERTAINLY DON'T NEED IT, BLOOD IS NOTHING MORE THAN A SYMBOL OF OUR PAIN AND SUFFERING!

Calming down, he moves closer to the camera, and presses his face up against it, the blood from his forehead staining the lens too.

Know I am a demon, as you should all be too.

The segment ends.
Back to top Go down
KrisStorm
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
KrisStorm

Pointz : 845

PostSubject: Re: The Twig Finally Snaps   The Twig Finally Snaps EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 5:53 pm

ooc: Uhhhhh did you read the results for fusion a couple weeks ago? There was a segment that involved Kris Storm and an actress in regards to the "murder." Not to mention that Kris DID mention something about it like a week or two ago in a promo. /epic fail on your part.
Back to top Go down
Xenon Byers
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Xenon Byers

Pointz : 1039
Thanks Hit : 5

PostSubject: Re: The Twig Finally Snaps   The Twig Finally Snaps EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 8:10 pm

OOC: I reckon it's due, since Foundation haven't explained some stuff to me that I think aught to be.

Were you my opponent that week? If not I probably didn't read it properly or fully.
Back to top Go down
KrisStorm
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
KrisStorm

Pointz : 845

PostSubject: Re: The Twig Finally Snaps   The Twig Finally Snaps EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 11:50 pm

It was from the tag team match that Tony and I beat you and cole. The video clip played before our match in the results. Then I explained further in my promo after that.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: The Twig Finally Snaps   The Twig Finally Snaps Empty

Back to top Go down

The Twig Finally Snaps
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: PPV Central :: iPPV Promos!-
Jump to: