ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Tipsy Team

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

Pointz : 12073
Thanks Hit : 14

Tipsy Team Empty
PostSubject: Tipsy Team   Tipsy Team EmptyMon Feb 20, 2012 8:48 pm

Phillip Phillips impatiently tapped his fingers on the counter and spun around in his barstool.

BARTENDER
Care for a drink?

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Not right now, I'm waiting for someone...

As the bartender went off to treat other customers, suddenly, the doors flew open. Everyone turned to see what was causing all the rucus. Storming through the doors was Reed Zimmer, who already had a half-drunken bottle of beer in his hand. He stared down everyone he passed with a "don't mess with me" look on his face, then spotted Phillip, shaking his head and chuckling.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Dramatic much?

Reed said nothing as he sat down on the stool alongside Phillip's. He sucked down the rest of the beer in one huge gulp, then cracked the empty bottle over his head as he ordered another glass.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Dude, I don't want to discuss game plans with a drunk... easy on the alcohol man, okay?

REED ZIMMER
I don't get drunk...

Phillip shook his head impatiently.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Whatever, that's not the point. You and me are tagging, against Hypocrite Paul and Emo Hinston. Unlikely pair, yes, but so are we. And that's why we've gotta figure out what to do this Friday on Fusion.

(TBC BY REED ZIMMER)

Last edited by Phillip Phillips on Thu Feb 23, 2012 9:31 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Lex Johnson
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Lex Johnson

Pointz : 1273
Thanks Hit : 0

Tipsy Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tipsy Team   Tipsy Team EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:14 pm

Reed looks at Phil like he is stupid

Reed Zimmer

Look Phil,you know pretty damn well I don't like tag teaming.So I say I get the dumb-ass Anton Hinston,and if you get in my way I will kick your ass over and over again.Not to piss you off or anything,but why don't you have a title around your waist?Is it because you can't take a hit?

Reed pops open the beer and takes a few swigs and starts to talk cutting off P2.

Reed Zimmer

I mean we're friends,right?You should be able to tell me,but answer that later what do you plan to do to Paul?

TBC:By P2 ONLY

Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

Pointz : 12073
Thanks Hit : 14

Tipsy Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tipsy Team   Tipsy Team EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 9:30 pm

Phillip sighed, visibly frustrated with Reed as he finally gave in and ordered a shot. He picked it up, but didn't drink anything until he finished talking with Reed.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Listen Reed, I'm not too excited about tagging with you either, but we pretty much have no choice. If we fight, we're both pretty much fucked. So I don't want to hear your bitching.

He sucked down the whole glass in one shot (hence the name) as he listening to Reed continue.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
What am I going to do to Ben Paul? Pfft, what won't I do to him? Really I'm just gonna put him through as much pain and suffering as possible, but I guess injuring him the same way he did to me would be sort of a bonus point. Aim for the nuts, bud.

(TBC/FINISHED BY REED ZIMMER)
Back to top Go down
Lex Johnson
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Lex Johnson

Pointz : 1273
Thanks Hit : 0

Tipsy Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tipsy Team   Tipsy Team EmptyThu Feb 23, 2012 10:30 pm

Reed smiles as he just saw Phil suck the whole glass down.

Reed Zimmer

Looks like you have finally grown up and had a drink,and as much as I hate to admit this you are right.We can't fight now because we have to team,and I don't wish to fight you I just need to focus on our match.So as long as you have my back I'll have yours.I hope Xavier is watching this Friday because what I do to Anton is much much less to what I'm going to do to him.Anton as well we used to be best friends,I mean our wifes our still friends and if you have anything to tell me you have my phone number hit me up and we will settle this in a bar our were ever the hell you want.Hell we can do it in the ring this Friday!

Reed looks over to Phil and asks if he has anything to add and he says no and leaves.

END PROMO

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Tipsy Team Empty
PostSubject: Re: Tipsy Team   Tipsy Team Empty

Back to top Go down

Tipsy Team
Page 1 of 1