ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

RB - Tap team match playa

Go down 
AuthorMessage

RB - Tap team match playa Empty
PostSubject: RB - Tap team match playa   RB - Tap team match playa EmptySun Apr 01, 2012 6:29 pm

We fade in to the grinning face of Ritchie Breckinridge. We slowly zoom out as he begins to speak.

Ritchie Breckinridge: I warned you. Push me too far and I snap. Just like that bat did, around Ray Hardyac's head.

He laughs to himself.

Ritchie Breckinridge: But now I have a tag team match with Joey Simone against a team who think they're better than us. Son's of straight edge, Quentin Knox and Reed Zimmer. On one team you have two of the most powerful, agile and quick witted men on the AWO roster. I have a man who is ripping his way through his opponents like a hot knife through butter, a man who cannot be stopped. On the opposite end of that squared circle in Orlando, Florida are 2 of the most unfortunate men in this company, two men who may have to break their straight edge pledge as the future of the SOSE or flushed down the toilet. Painkillers and alcohol their only refuge as they watch us battle our way to the top.

He grabs a baseball bat from off camera and holds it on his shoulder.

Ritchie Breckinridge: We'll make sure of that.
Back to top Go down

RB - Tap team match playa
Page 1 of 1