ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Team R & R

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anton
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Anton

Pointz : 4337
Thanks Hit : 3

Team R & R Empty
PostSubject: Team R & R   Team R & R EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 4:39 pm

The scene opens on Anton Hinston talking to Nero in a backstage room. Anton were wearing his almost usual street clothes: a pair of Jack & Jones jeans, the usual, new looking leather All Star Converse shoes and his newly bought New England Patriots jersey. Anton notices the camera and says goodbye to Nero. Anton turns his focus on the camera and starts speaking:

Anton Hinston
Xavier.. Never and I mean never speak bad about the great Danish people ever again. For that I'll destroy you on friday. You were going on and on about your stats? Mr. Serikaz your stats makes no difference on Friday. On Friday, it all comes down to who the better person is. The leader of the greatest stable in wrestling history, the HateClub vs. the leader of ''the Foundation''
I admit, the HateClub's stats and my own stats isn't the best in AWO. It ain't the worst either. Rose and Reed chose you, for god knows what reason. I'm actually suprised about this decision. If it were me, I would have chosen the biggest guy in AWO, so even if I won, I wouldn't be 100 percent ready. Now I gotta face Xavier, which is on my size, so this will be a fair fight. Xavier, on Friday I don't expect your friends to interfere in our match. If they don't interfere, Nero won't either.

Anton takes a short break to breath and think about what he wanted to say next. He catch his breath and starts talking:

Anton Hinston
You said I Danish people only have me to look up to? Well, I take that as something good. But we have had many great people. We won the European Championships in football in 1992, we have won the European Championships in handball this year and in 2008, we have had some of the best football players ever and many more. We are the best freaking country in the world! Not like fat America.

Anton chuckles a bit.

Anton Hinston
Team R & R might get to decide my opponent, but they won't decide the result. I will decide the result, the HateClub Speciel will decide the result and there's nothing you can do about it. See you at Barbed Consequences, Reed.

Anton smiles at the camera as it slowly fades black...
Back to top Go down

Team R & R
Page 1 of 1