ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Clash of the Champions Part I

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KrisStorm
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
KrisStorm

Pointz : 845
Thanks Hit : 0

Clash of the Champions Part I Empty
PostSubject: Clash of the Champions Part I   Clash of the Champions Part I EmptySun Feb 19, 2012 7:35 pm

The scene opens inside a junkyard. Demolished cars and trucks are stacked higher than the eye can see. Parts are thrown all across the ground. Dogs are heard barking in the background. The camera pans out to show Tyler McKnight dressed in business attire. He's talking on a cell phone. The camera pans further to show Kris Storm sitting on top of a stack of cars. Tyler hangs up the cell phone and walks over to Kris.

Tyler: So it looks like it will be you and Tony in tag team action again this week on Fusion.

Kris smiles and turns his head slightly making a "please enlighten me" face.

Tyler: You guys get your shot at the AWO tag team champions. Rumor has it, you win this match on Friday and you two will be facing them for the titles at Barbed Consequences.

Kris jumps off the stack of cars with a huge sadistic smile on his face. He pats Tyler on the back and nods.

Kris: So this Friday at Fusion, "The Foundation" clashes in the ring with "HEEL." We warned you all of the war that was about to begin. Now you'll get to witness it first hand. Cole Scorpio and D.A. can sit there and run their mouths all they want. The fact of the matter remains that come Fusion, they will be leaving bruised, bloodied, and battered. Cole you talk about being extreme and the lengths you'll go to end peoples careers, but you know nothing about being extreme. You see Cole we've been holding back. Holding back years of pent up anger and frustration. Why? So we can take it out on guys like you that have tarnished this great business.

Kris pauses and takes a long deep breath before continuing.

HEEL doesn't stand a chance in that ring against "The Foundation" and on Fusion we are going to prove just that. Like I told Alex Jester and Hass Johnson last week, it's not about winning titles. It's about total domination. It's about HEEL coming back to reality and realizing they aren't the top dogs in this yard. So you managed to talk Mike Cole into joining your ranks. I'm so scared. All you guys are is one big joke. Tony and I will prove that this Friday. At Fusion we are going to prove who the most dominant tag team is in this company. We're going show you peons who the true champions are in this company. You guys want to be extreme? Then extreme is what you're going to get.

Kris begins walking towards a couple guard dogs chained up. He tosses them a couple steaks and watches them fight over the feast.

Do you expect us to fear you HEEL? Do expect us to show you respect? You're never going to get it from us. At Fusion we go toe to toe. We're going to demolish the two of you. In fact I guarantee that after Tony and I are done with you, neither one of you is going to walk out of that arena. Your little cronies Mike Cole, Lust, and Ultra Destroyer aren't even going to be able to help you walk. The two of you will be carried out on stretchers. What you witnessed in that ring last week on Fusion is just a taste of whats to come for those that stand in our way. My sledgehammer is hungry for blood, just like these two muts.

Kris picks up his sledgehammer from off the ground and holds it in front of him. His eyes are glassed over and a sadistic smile has spread on his face. He steps towards the two dogs and smashes the sledgehammer into one them sending it flying into the other. He strikes both them again and then tosses the sledgehammer to the ground. He runs his fingers through his hair brushing back from his face.

HEEL, mark my words. At Fusion, you're going to end up like these two mangy muts. You two are going to feel the true wrath of "The Foundation." You've crossed paths with the greatest tag team in this business and on Fusion you'll be just another stepping stone at TOTAL DOMINATION.

Kris and Tyler begin walking to a limo parked in the yard as the scene fades to black.
Back to top Go down

Clash of the Champions Part I
Page 1 of 1