ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The True Champions

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

Pointz : 12073
Thanks Hit : 14

The True Champions Empty
PostSubject: The True Champions   The True Champions EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:19 pm

The camera opened up to Phillip Phillips sitting in a booth at a Culver's restaurant just as the waiter brought him a tray of food, a pork tenderloin sandwich with a side of cheese curds. He thanked the waiter and checked his phone as he leaned in and took a sip of his drink, rolling his eyes impatiently.
"Where the hell is he..?" he sighed, shaking his head. He frequently glanced back at the door, clearly waiting for someone, as he began to eat.

Last edited by Phillip Phillips on Thu Feb 09, 2012 6:40 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Roy_McCoy
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Roy_McCoy

Pointz : 8695
Thanks Hit : 9

The True Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: The True Champions   The True Champions EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:33 pm

The scene opens outside the Culver's restaurant. A Ferrari 360 Mendo (or whatever) pulls up, outside
the restaurant. Aidan Raider, wearing casually street clothes appears. Several people stare at the
AWO wrestler, and some ask for his autograph. Raider signs them simply, but reminds them that
he has no time for pictures. He enters the restaurant and takes a seat beside Phillip Phillips.

Aidan Raider || Main Event Material
Oh hey! What is this place anyways? A poor man's McDonalds? Guys like us.. we should be dining
out in the purple lobster, man. But whatever floats your boat. We're here to talk business. As you know
our opponents on Fusion are the tag team champions, H-E-E-L. Two talented guys, but nothing we
can't handle. Your thoughts?
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

Pointz : 12073
Thanks Hit : 14

The True Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: The True Champions   The True Champions EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 6:38 pm

Phillip brohugged Aidan heterosexually as he entered, before sitting back down. Phillip took in some of his drink as he listened to Aidan, then chuckled slightly before replying.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Nah man, this is like McDonald's for the upper class, bro. Fast food for our kind of people.

A fan came up for an autograph as Phil talked, and he scribbled down his signature on a piece of paper while continuing on the conversation, not skipping a beat.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Anyways, I'm really not afraid of these assholes. Like, at all. I mean, if you've gotta make your team name say what you are... well, then you probably aren't doing your job very well in that position. And that sure as hell applies to H-E-E-L. I think 'Wannabe' would be a more fitting name for the duo.

He laughed at his own joke as he handed the pen back to the fan and finished up his side of the chat.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
But yeah, no worries. With the two of us paired together; your world title and my mad skills, I'm pretty much positive we're going to beat them. In fact, I think if anyone's the true champions here, it's us.

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The True Champions Empty
PostSubject: Re: The True Champions   The True Champions Empty

Back to top Go down

The True Champions
Page 1 of 1