ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The Kings Clash

Go down 
AuthorMessage
The Dark Angel
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
The Dark Angel

Pointz : 751
Thanks Hit : 0

The Kings Clash Empty
PostSubject: The Kings Clash   The Kings Clash EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:27 pm

A shadowy figure appears on the TV screen, walking closer towards the camera. indeed, it is The Dark Angel, the bloodstains in his mask shining from the candlelight to his left, held by his follower Lust.

The Pawns have been captured, the Bishops thrown away, the Knights crumpled. All that is left are the Kings. The kings who have been through hell in their journey, bound by each others blood. It has come to this, Cole. I must send you on your way with a back blanketed with lashings. Barbed Wire lashings. It's a real shame Cole, you deserve better then this. You deserve to be the WEW World Heavyweight Champion, you deserve to beat me and walk away the man who faced his demons and won.

But you won't.

This isn't because of your skill, you have the skill to accomplish victory at Genesis. It's because of your opponent. It's because of me. I'm The Epiphany of Extreme, I am more violent then you, better then you. Your drive will only get you so far in this contest, you need intelligence, you need to know pain like no other. Most importantly, hardcore must be your nature.

Let me impute to you again, The Scorpion and the Frog. I mentioned this little favourite of mine a while back, in the triple threat match, also involving Axle Valentino. If you weren't intoxicated at the time you might remember, I credited you as The Scorpion and Axle as The Frog. Well this time Cole, I am The Scorpion and you are The Frog. I must doom both of us, for it is my nature.

It is better we should both perish than that my enemy should live.

I am willing to end my career, if it means ending yours too. I cannot let you walk out of Genesis the champion, so if there's any hint you might win, then I'll just have do something to risk both of us.

Lust joins DA at his side, and he runs his hands through her hair. She slightly raises her candle arm, and her face is visible. Stitches, and bruises, are dotted around it.

You must pay old friend. For I am not the only who has committed an act of sin upon the other. Look at her, look inside of me. You'll find the damage you've caused. What you've helped grow, in both of us. So go, try to fight me, but what you're keeping out is on the wrong side of the door.

DA takes the candle from Lust, and raises it above his head as the camera zooms out, slowly fading to black at the same time.
Back to top Go down

The Kings Clash
Page 1 of 1