ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Time for a cleansing

Go down 
AuthorMessage
KrisStorm
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
KrisStorm

Pointz : 845
Thanks Hit : 0

Time for a cleansing Empty
PostSubject: Time for a cleansing   Time for a cleansing EmptySun Feb 05, 2012 5:51 pm

The scene opens inside a locker room. Kris Storm is sitting near a locker unlacing his boots. The camera pans and Tony-X is shown hanging upside down on a pullup bar doing situps. A knock is heard at the door.

Kris: Yeah come in.

As the door opens Tony-x drops off the pullup bar and pulls a chair up. Twists it around and sits down with his arms resting on the back of the chair. Lauren Brooke walks in.

Lauren: Kris sorry to bother you. I just wanted to make sure you knew who your oppenent was for Fusion next week.

Kris: Please enlighten me Lauren. Who is going to be the next victim of The Foundation?

Lauren: You will be facing Hass Johnson.

Kris: Thanks lauren. Now if you wouldn't mind, I'd like to get showered.

Lauren: Well since I was here I was wondering if I could get a quick interview?

Kris lets out a long sigh as Tony-X is heard chuckling. Kris looks over at Tony...

Kris: Shut up. Look Lauren, I'd love to chat with you about this Hass Johnson kid, but I've got by far better things to be doing. I'm sure Tony would love to give you a one on one interview.

Tony grunts and throws his chair across the room. He gives Kris an "I hate you" look and storms out of the locker room.

Kris: Damn that idea back fired. Oh well. You've got two minutes Lauren.

Lauren: Kris you had an amazing showing in your match tonight against The Funkmasters. What can we expect to see on this weeks Fusion?

Kris: Well Lauren, first and foremost, who the hell does this kid think he is? Wait don't answer that. I'll tell you who he is. He's some second rate nobody trying to make a living in this business. Some bottom of the barrell piece of trailer trash, that thinks he's the top dog in this company. His match tonight was a joke. D rate crap. He doesn't have a chance in that ring against me. How many times do I have to say it? How many times do I have to repeat myself? I AM A LEGEND. I AM A GOD AMONGST MEN. That ring out there is mine.

Lauren: Xavier showed footage of The Foundation being the masked men attacking AWO superstars. Do you have anything to say about that?

Kris: What you all witnessed was the beginning of a cleansing. The AWO isn't for the weak hearted or fools that think they're the best when they haven't done anything with their careers. This is the beginning of a new era, a new age, in the business. The Foundation will bring AWO to the top. We are the cream of the crop and this warning goes out to every wrestler in the locker room. Get in our way and become an example. You all aren't even close being superstars. Friday on Fusion it continues with you Hass Johnson. I'm going to put you in your place. Send you back where you belong. This isn't the minor leagues kid. This is the big time and you don't belong here. Here's an idea for ya kid. Back out of the match now before you make the worst decision in your career. Step in that ring with me and I'll make damn sure you don't walk out of that arena.

Lauren: One more question Kris. You've made numerous threats towards Aiden Raider with no response. Do you think Aiden underestimates you?

Kris: Well it seems Lauren that my challenges have fallen upon deaf ears. No big deal. The kid will learn soon enough that he can't hide from me. Him and I will meet in the ring and when we do, I'll make sure he see's why he doesn't deserve to be the heavyweight champion. Now Lauren I've got to get in the shower so I can start watching tapes of this Hass Johnson crackhead. Start looking for his weaknesses to exploit. *Kris chuckles* That's if I can even find any of this nobody.

Lauren: Thanks Kris.

Lauren leaves the room as Tony comes back in. Tony looks over at Kris with a sadistic smile on his face.

Kris: Hey Hass take a real long look into these eyes. This Friday at Fusion, you will meet your maker.

The camera zooms for a close up of Kris Storm's eyes. Kris and Tony begin laughing sadisticly as the camera fades to black.
Back to top Go down

Time for a cleansing
Page 1 of 1