ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The time has come.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mike Cole
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mike Cole

Pointz : 6393
Thanks Hit : 12

The time has come. Empty
PostSubject: The time has come.   The time has come. EmptyWed Jan 25, 2012 1:40 am

The fans in the crowd are wondering what will happen next when suddenly the lights go off......."Booom!!" the pyro strikes and the fans are wondering who will this man be,they all look excited waiting for the suprise but then....

The fans start booing when they see that its Mike Cole the one that´s coming to the ring,Cole starts screaming "YEEEEAH!!!" all over again just to piss the fan off,he continues to taunt some fans that are booing him,Cole enters the ring and grabs a mic.

Mike Cole

Well its finally here,its time for Phenomenon!!!!!!

The crowd starts cheering as they are also excited for Phenomenon.

Mike Cole

I´ve been waiting for this my whole career,this is the day when I become Intercontinental Champion!!!This is the day I will prove all of you wrong!!!This will be the greatest night of my career!!!!!,As you saw a few days ago,Reed Zimmer challenged me to a No DQ match,now I accepted because I´m not afraid of him because no matter what he does,it doesnt matter if other people come to attack me,nothing will stop me from winning the Intercontinental Championship!!!!!.....Reed Zimmer doesnt takes me seriously but after tonight he will,because I´m going to make him tap like the little bitch he is!!!,I might end his career if its necesary to win the championship,and after winning the Intercontinental Championship I will unify it with the World Heavyweight Championship!!!!,So I dont care if Aidan Raider wins it,I dont care if Michael London wins it,I dont care if Dom Jerard wins it because whoever wins it will lose it,to me.....its my destiny to unify both titles and I´m going to tell you something,destiny cannot be stopped.

The crowd is booing Mike Cole as they dont want to see him unify the titles,Mr.Coal gets pissed off and grabs a mic.

Mr.Coal

Can you all shut up??!!!Mike Cole is right,destiny cannot be stopped,no matter how hard you all try,there´s nothing stopping Mike to win both the Intercontinental Championship and the World Heavyweight Championship,he´s the best wrestler in all the world,no one and I mean no one,is better than him,Cole is and will always be the best wrestler ever born and tonight he will prove that to you after he kicks Reed Zimmer´s ass and wins the Intercontinental Championship!!!!

Mike Cole starts clapping to Mr.Coal but all the crowd starts booing and throwing all the stuff they found to Cole and Coal,both men just laugh at this,Mike Cole then continues talking.

Mike Cole

Mr.Coal couldn´t be more right,there isnt any wrestler alive or dead better than me,I am destined to be the best wrestler of all time!!!!,and I´m going to prove that....to everyone one of you....to all everyone on the back,to all the world!!!!When I retire....thing that isnt going to happen soon,everyone will remember me for fulfilling my destiny and being the best wrestler to ever live...I dont need any fans,I dont need any help!!!None of you believe me....but after Phenomenon is over you will all have to respect me!!!!

Mike Cole drops his mic,and leaves the ring with Mr.Coal,before leaving he starts screaming "INTERCONTINENTAL CHAMPION!!!!!",Cole and Coal finally leave,Mike Cole then starts getting ready for his match at Phenomenon.

(End of promo)

Back to top Go down

The time has come.
Page 1 of 1