ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Hate will save you

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Anton
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Anton

Pointz : 4337
Thanks Hit : 3

Hate will save you Empty
PostSubject: Hate will save you   Hate will save you EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 4:18 pm

The camera fades in on a black shadow on a wall.

Voice
At Phenomenon the A.W.O universe will witness the biggest rob in the history of wrestling. I am not in the World Heavyweight championship match. Instead I am stuck with a person who's so sick, he actually tried to end my career. And now I am putting up my epic career. But, when I destroy my opponent I have some business to attend to. A guy have been calling me out. His name?

The camera fades out to show Anton Hinston sitting on a steel chair. The fans starts booing at first of the top of their lungs, then more quiet before they quiet down.

Anton Hinston
... Reed Zimmer. You called me and Nero the worst wrestlers in the history of wrestling? How about you back that op, on the next episode of Friday Night Fusion. If you win your match, and become the Intercontinental Champion, and when I win my match, I say you versus me in your first title defense. What do you say? But, of course, you gotta win your match, and you can only do that if Mike is half drunk, and you doesn't touch any alcohol. Which will never happen you drunk bastard.

The fans were really confused. Because they didn't know how to react to Anton's words, but also because they thought these men were the best friends.

Anton Hinston
But, as I said, Jacob should be locked in a mental hospital. He almost ended my career god damn it!

The fans exploded in cheers for their hero, Jacob Wolfe.

Anton Hinston
What is wrong with you people? He tries to end the best wrestler in the world, and you cheer?!
How do you live with yourself? How can you cheer a psycho like Jacob Wolfe? This guy in a maniac, and he should be fired from his AWO contract!

The fans starts cheering ''Danish people suck. Danish people suck!''

Anton Hinston
Mature. We're the greatest people in the world, enough said. Jacob, you will learn that 'Hate' and Denmark, is a lethal combo. And on friday the third, Reed Zimmer will learn the same thing. Jacob, Reed there will be no love, only one hundred percent 'Hate'

The camera fades black with Anton waving at the camera. On his hand the words ''Hate will save you'' is written with a marker.
Back to top Go down

Hate will save you
Page 1 of 1