ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Hate Me!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Xavier Serikaz
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Xavier Serikaz

Pointz : 3561
Thanks Hit : 1

Hate Me! Empty
PostSubject: Hate Me!   Hate Me! EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 9:55 am

The lights go into complete darkness as we hear a segment from the speech " Bodies upon the wheels " by Mario Savio over the sound system of the arena.

"There's a time when the operation of the machine becomes so odious makes you so sick at heart—that you can't take part. You can't even passively take part. And you've got to put your bodies upon the gears and upon the wheels, upon the levers, upon all the apparatus, and you've got to make it stop. And you've got to indicate to the people who run it, to the people who own it that unless you're free, the machine will be prevented from working at all."

Then " Wreches and Kings " by Linkin Park is heard throughout the arena. The lights flash to the music it looks like a lightshow from a rock concert. Then the words " Undefeated " and " The Chosen One " are flashed on the tron as Xavier Serikaz walks out from the back with the AWO Intercontinental title belt around his waist and wearing a new attitude t shirt with the same words on the front and back that appeared on the tron on the front and back of the shirt. Xavier holds his arms out wide as he takes in the chants and cheers from the crowd.

Hate Me! Tumblr_lpof9jHd0K1qkiqdko1_500

As he makes his way down the ramp he shakes the hands of some of the fans and unstraps the intercontinental title belt from his waist as he makes it up the cold steel steps. As he steps through the ropes he is tossed a microphone by one of the ring side assistants. Xavier looks around the arena for a moment taking in all the cheers of " SERIKAZ! SERIKAZ! SERIKAZ! " from the fans. As he raises the microphone to speak an erruption of cheers burst from the fans.

Hate Me! Normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2012_03_19_720p_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_000226059

" This is why I love my job. You people, the fans of the AWO nation have finally woken up to the fact that well. I am the best in this wrestling promotion and have now given me my just dues. I remember a day not to long ago you were all chanting " F**k the Foundation " and booing the no pun intended Holy Hell out of me. But maybe, just maybe that was a good thing. See I've been dealing with Tony and Kris for twelve long years. And well its been the same old song and dance ever since then and your right. Your right I should have learned my lesson by now. Once a traitor always a traitor. But see I'm the type of guy that will give someone a chance at redeaming themselves from past mistakes. My bad! I thought Tony X would have been different since he's " all grown up " now. But I have been oh so very wrong. This is the same retoric I have delt with before. "

Hate Me! Normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2012_03_19_720p_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_000234667

" For those who don't remember or don't know Tony, Kris and myself have been grouped together before and the same thing happened. I got to the point of where I am today which is really no surprise. Then Tony gets jealous and stabs me in the back out of sheer unadulterated jealousy. Tony can't handle the fact that I am better than him. I don't need a god or a demon to tell me what to do. I don't need some higher power to fuel my aggression. I am so good infact I really don't need anyone. But Tony was right on one thing, I know how to play the numbers game. Tony you've been saying all along that I don't need someone to help against you and Kris. Your right, I'll fully admit your right. But you do. You need Kris more than you know Tony and thats what makes you weak. See Kris Storm has always been the weakest link in the food chain. While he talks a big game of total domination if it wasn't for you I would have had him tapping out like the little bitch he really is. Kris talks a big game but thats really all he is. Is talk! "

Hate Me! Normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2012_03_19_720p_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_000253586

" I know this dance Tony. Your going to come out and say you know me better than anyone in the AWO. Who you know was twelve years ago. The Xavier Serikaz I am today has grown up and has matured into one of the best things going in professional wrestling today! I don't just brag about my accomplishments, they are my accomplishments because I have earned them not by hook or crook. By pinning my opponents or making them tap out in this ring. See Tony you say you and Kris are dominate as tag team partners and as singles competitors. But I beg to differ. Kris has become an epic wasteland as a singles compeitior and you Tony. You blame your losses on other people so you can bolster your career. See thats one thing I don't do is overexagerate. My statistics speak for themselves. I have hit an all time record in the AWO my record stands at eleven wins and no losses. You two talk about not needing a perfect record to be dominate but what happens when you become a joke? Your only here because I brought you here. Without me there would be no Holy Hell in the AWO. Maybe thats my bad, maybe I was a fool to allow such a pair of ego maniacs to come to this promotion. I knew what was in for the place. I knew what Tony and Kris were capable of but did I ever use that to my advantage? Besides a few tag team matches I was involved in. I never needed either of them once to win any of my matches. You two need each other more than you know and come Fusion boys the line in the sand is drawn when we finally come face to face. "

Hate Me! Normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2012_03_19_720p_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_000246746

" You say strength is not with numbers it comes from within. Boy does that make you two the biggest hippocrates in the whole promotion. Proof? How about my match against Kris Storm. It took both of you to take me down. I was about to give kris Storm the biggest X breaker of his career but nope. Tony comes and slams me from behind with the tag title belt. It's all to typical of those two though. Tony you say that just because Alex Kross and I haven't teamed up before that it will make us weak. All great tag teams have to start somewhere even you and Kris had to start from the bottom at one point. So Kris, Tony come this Saturday Night live on Fusion when we step into this ring you better be ready because even though Alex and I don't have alot of experiance in tag team matches. What makes us strong in one on one situations will be amplified when two of the best singles wrestlers in AWO history team up for the first time against the tag team champions. I know your watching backstage and foaming from the mouth. Your rage, your hate, your jealous are what drives me. So bring on the hate because your hate feeds my ego! "

Hate Me! Normal_WWE_Monday_Night_Raw_2012_03_19_720p_HDTV_x264-RUDOS_mp4_000503536

~ Xavier drops the microphone and heads out of the ring then right at the top of the ramp he holds up the AWO Intercontinental title belt high into the air as the scene fades to black. ~
Back to top Go down
Tony X
Tony X

Pointz : 428
Thanks Hit : -4

Hate Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate Me!   Hate Me! EmptyFri Apr 27, 2012 7:40 pm

Deadline was last night at 11:59pm...
Back to top Go down

Hate Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate Me!   Hate Me! EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:19 am

You know, the reason this happened is because Tre keeps changing the day Fusion is. The last two weeks the deadline was Friday at 11:59 pm, then suddenly without telling anyone Tre makes it 11:50 on Thursday night. Sorry but imo this promo should still count
Back to top Go down

Hate Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate Me!   Hate Me! EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 1:39 am

Don Manly wrote:
You know, the reason this happened is because Tre keeps changing the day Fusion is. The last two weeks the deadline was Friday at 11:59 pm, then suddenly without telling anyone Tre makes it 11:50 on Thursday night. Sorry but imo this promo should still count

STOP COMMENTING ON PROMOS YOU BASTARDS

ALSO WRITE YOUR FUCKING MATCHES DON

EXCEPT FOR NERO VS BASH AND BRECK VS KIL
Back to top Go down

Hate Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate Me!   Hate Me! EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 2:08 am

Promo shouldn't count.

Tre said Fusion 16 was going to be on time.
Back to top Go down
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT

Pointz : 6018
Thanks Hit : 22

Hate Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate Me!   Hate Me! EmptySat Apr 28, 2012 12:36 pm

Cole Scorpio wrote:
Don Manly wrote:

STOP COMMENTING ON PROMOS YOU BASTARDS

ALSO WRITE YOUR FUCKING MATCHES DON

EXCEPT FOR NERO VS BASH AND BRECK VS KIL
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Hate Me! Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hate Me!   Hate Me! Empty

Back to top Go down

Hate Me!
Page 1 of 1