ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Maybe I want you to hate me...

Go down 
AuthorMessage
A. F. Cross
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
A. F. Cross

Pointz : 4095
Thanks Hit : -2

Maybe I want you to hate me... Empty
PostSubject: Maybe I want you to hate me...   Maybe I want you to hate me... EmptyMon Jul 02, 2012 7:00 pm

The shot opens up to show Austin Cross on a stool holding a guitar in an otherwise empty ring. The lights are off, and judging by the darkness from the skylights, it's around three A.M. A single, weak spotlight shines down on the Nexus to Truth, casting an eerie shadow across the ring. Previously hunched over, Austin sits up, suddenly only a silhouette. He takes a few moments, at least twenty seconds, before he begins talking in a hushed tone.

Austin Cross::Nexus to Truth
Phillip Phillips made a point to hit low. Although most of you would have no clue as to why he chose Homecoming to play during his promo, I know a few select who would. That was a low blow, Laurence, a blow below the belt. You see, me and P2 shared a love for that album and the artists who preform it, Green Day...

Cross pauses, taking a second to think before he speaks. He picks up his guitar, and begins tuning it as he speaks.

Well, if he wants to use a song to convey his emotions, I shall too.

Austin begins strumming the Les Paul in his hands, clearing his throat as he does. His voice is full of emotion, ranging from sadness to hatred, as he begins singing. Shockingly, his voice is almost... angelic.

How could you do this to me, betrayed by my closest friend...
How could you do this to me, I won't let you hurt me again now...

What appears to be tears begin falling from Austin Cross' eyes, but it can't be sure because of the darkness. His voice is shaky, though, which contributes to the theory of tears. Austin continues strumming, but stops singing for a moment to collect himself.

I'm nothing to you I can see, just walk away from me....
I'm torn up but I can't believe, you sat and watched me bleed...

What should I,
What should I do?
Oh how long I have waited
What can I,
What can I do?
When I feel so lonely...

The lights suddenly flash on, to show the Nexus to Truth's face. His red-rimmed eyes fit perfectly with his puffy face, as if he had been crying for a while now. He begins choking up as he talks, but tries to anyway.

I'm sorry, Phil. You were a good friend, and an even better tag-team partner... I'm sorry...

Austin Cross' head suddenly snaps up, an evil smirk on his face. His voice has changed, returning to the dark, hatefilled growl it has been lately.

The key words are 'were'. I honestly am not going to just go out and do what I have to at Genesis. I'm going to brutally maul you. Even after you're bloodied, not cleared to continue, even after I beat you, it will continue. I will not stop after you tap out, or are even knocked out. I won't stop after security comes. I won't stop after your heart stops beating. I won't stop when I see you in hell. I will only stop when you admit that I am better than you. And we all know how cocky you are... so I don't think it will ever end.

Austin stands up with his guitar, plucking out the beat to Playing The Saint with a grin on his face.

Maybe I want you to hate me... Sick of your point of view. I hope you choke on the irony of your criticizing me, When you’re the one too blind to see the forest through the trees... You're just playing the saint.

The camera fades to black as Austin sings, a howling shriek that sends chills to the bones.
Back to top Go down

Maybe I want you to hate me...
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: WEW Promos & Warfare Wires :: WEW PPV Promos-
Jump to: