ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

My time.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Aaron

Pointz : 10248
Thanks Hit : 11

My time. Empty
PostSubject: My time.   My time. EmptyTue Jul 03, 2012 1:22 pm

~ Music can be heard as videos of past Legends and stars ~

~ The video cuts to static ~

~ The camera pans out to reveal the source of the video as the titantron, Matt Knoxville is stood in the center of the ring ~

Matt Knoxville
I hope you saw all of that, that was a video of past stars such as Xavier Serikaz, Aidan Raider and Alex Kross, they all made an impact in this company and that's precisely what I plan and WILL do. I've won and lost my fair share of matches and I'm nothing but prepared for this match, sure it isn't the World Title I was hoping for but it's gold, my gold. I've spent my whole life training, working and busting my ass off to get to this moment, It's my time for glory and every single member of this crowd knows it! Genesis, my first Pay-Per-View, my first Title Match and my first Title win in

ONE.

SINGLE.

DAY.

It seems unbelievable, of course, but I can assure everyone in this arena on Genesis will see that I was made to be a Champion, whether that be World Champion, Revolution Champion or Revelation Champion. My opponent for my title match is a complete mystery, that's to be expected because the board of directors know if I was to find out who it was I would give them the ass-whooping of their lives, so they decided to keep it a secret and add suspense to my match. My match may not be the Main Event, heck, it's the first match of the show, but no doubt I'll steal the show. This is my time and my time only, I don't care what Bash or Mason DeAngelo or any of the other competitors that appear at Genesis think about me or the way I am they all have that gut feeling that I'm going to come out on top in the Revelation Title match no matter who I face, all because of one thing. DETERMINATION. Determination is what every professional wrestler needs or they'll never make it big in the industry, I've got plenty of it and soon I will be able to walk down that ramp with the Revelation Title over my shoulder, soon I'll be able to raise this up to all of you and show you I'm the best at what I do, soon I'll be able to rub it into my mystery opponent's face that he couldn't even defeat me when I didn't even know who he was.

~ The crowd give a mixed reaction, it's mostly boos and ear-splitting screams ~

Matt Knoxville
I may not be who you want to be champion but I'm going to win the Revelation Championship anyway, because I want to be champion more than anything else in this company, I want this more than I want to destroy Mike Cole; the coward who decided to quit five days before our match and doesn't deserve to return.

I just wanted to let all of you know that after weeks and weeks of waiting I'm starving, starving for a Title shot and now I finally get it I'm going to crush anything and everything that gets in my way, especially my opponent for Genesis. Whoever you are sat in the back right now I want you to know I'm coming for you, I'm coming for you and the WEW Revelation Title, it WILL be mine in the end. What seem endless nights I think about this night, winning the Revelation Title and all the glory that comes with it, and now it's finally within my grasp a metal fence has been put in front of me. This metal fence is my opponent, I'm not going to climb over or crawl under him I'm going to run straight through him and make him wish he'd never even been put into this match, in fact he's going to wish he'd never even met me.

~ The crowd laugh as if they think he's joking ~

Matt Knoxville
You think I'm joking? Or do you not believe that I can truly pull off the victory at Genesis? I KNOW I can and will, I can live up to the hype of the first WEW Pay-Per-View and I know my opponent will do the exact opposite, he'll snap and eventually crumble beneath my feet just like Dave Maverick and Xenon Byers have before. I guess that means my opponent shouldn't feel any shame in losing to me as I've beaten many different men with very different wrestling styles, he isn't the first and I can guarantee he most certainly will not be the last to be crushed by me. He may think he has a chance at winning that title but if he's a mystery opponent then no one must actually care about him, the management don't want to reveal until Genesis where my opponent will just be a huge disappointment not necessarily because of their wrestling skills, but because they have no charisma at all. That's a huge blow in my book, you need charisma to do well in this company because even though all of you hate me I can still make you change your opinion on my with a click of my fingers, it's as simple as that for one with charisma.

I may have lost to Ringo McGazzler on Overdrive and I'm quite frankly just as shocked at his wrestling skills as you are, he was a formidable opponent indeed, he managed to defeat me. That won't be what happens at Genesis, my opponent is going to get the beating of his life and nothing can stop that, not even Christian Toronto or DeLuca can. I wish my opponent luck because he will truly need it if he's going to step in the ring with me at Genesis, I may seem like the calm and collected type but I'm a monster at heart, a monster who won't stop destroying you until you lay a bloody pulp in that ring, weak and defenseless, like a stray puppy. Puppies, that reminds me, when I'm finished with you you'll probably end up sitting in a little corner whimpering because you're too scared to return to professional wrestling.... all because I destroyed you in one Pay-Per-View match for the Revelation Title. I don't care about Mike Cole anymore because he couldn't take the heat, all I care about is my new opponent for Genesis, the man I will eventually defeat through a grueling match where I'll pull out all the stops.

I hope this was enough to sink in to all of your thick skulls because that's all I have to say right now....

~ No Revolution by The Explosion begins playing through the P.A. System, the crowd begin booing blatantly and the screen goes black with the music fading out ~
Back to top Go down

My time.
Page 1 of 1