ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Here To Show The World

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Here To Show The World  Empty
PostSubject: Here To Show The World    Here To Show The World  EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 11:18 pm

Michael London's theme Here To Show The World blasts through thr PA system. The fans in the arena made their voices heard when they don't like Michael London one bit. Michael London makes his way out behind the curtains and on to the stage. Michael London has a big grin on his face from the fans reactions he raises his and up signaling for the audience boo even louder and they did so. Michael London closes his eyes and absorbs the hate and the critiscism. Then Michael London makes his way down the ramp exuding confidence while going near the ring. London was going near the stair steps but then he changes his mind and immediately hops on the ring apron and enters the ring shouting "WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION" then Michael London climbs on the top turnbuckle and begins to shout out to the fans. Most of the fans in attendence shook their heads at him knowing that he's not going to win his triple threat match. Michael London calls for a microphone and one of the workers near ringside hands him one and Michael London gets off the turnbuckle and begins smiling and getting ready to speak....

Michael London

The day has finally come, the first pay-per-view of this company. This night will be historic as you all may know because the greatest talent of AWO Michael London is going to be the first ever AWO World Heavyweight Champion. Ever since this company made it start I have been like a broken record lately because I already knew once I was signed that it meant I was going to be this company's champion. It doesn't matter to me if you all bought into that fact or not but you will all know that by the end of the night I will stand before you, your World Champion.

Michael London grins after finishing his sentance, the fans chants at Michael London, "OVERRATED" again and again but Michael London didn't seem phased by their disapproval.

Michael London

Sometimes, I don't get you people whatsoever, probably because you all think I won't win the World Heavyweight Championship even though I'm undefeated in this company, three and zero by the way and also the fact is that every last one of you are jealous of the fact my rise to stardom is going up more quickly then you all anticipated. Well to let you all know that this no make believe, this isn't a fairytale that you all say to your children this is REALITY. Which means for you all to wake up and see because it doesn't matter how much you wish for it not to be true. BUT I'm going to be the one walking out as champion and it's time for every last one of you to except that fact. Haven't you all been awake for the past three or four weeks? If you all haven't noticed I've taken out a former world champion in Phillip Phillips. I'm in the main event, I'm on the cover of the main event. The signs are all there it's just a matter of you all to start looking at the cold hard facts that this company revolves around me and AyeeeCeee the owner of this company knows that I would be the perfect World Heavyweight Champion to represent this company. With PRIDE, RESPECT, HONOR, INTEGRITY, and most important of all, TALENT. I'm the perfect combination of what a star looks like, what a true champion looks like. So if I were you all I would change your bets now to Michael London being the winner of the triple threat match so you all can save your hard earned money.

Michael London looks a bit irritated with how the people around him how they mistreated him and doubt his words. Michael London looks over to one fan holding a big poster having his picture on it and right below was an euqal sign and below that was the word "EPIC FAILIURE" with a facepalm sign right below that. Michael London took acception to that and shook his head a bit and begins speaking again....

Michael London

Earlier today AWO decided to post a prediction thread and I took a look at it for a bit and suprisingly alot of people either voted for my opponents, Dom Jerard or Aidan Raider. I see how everyone else back in the lockeroom feels about my chances except one but to be honest I think he voted for me out of pity. I don't need anyone's pity. They are also in denial and they're also a damn coward to because they can't even say it to my face that I will lose my match because God knows that they will get their ass whooped by me. Let's be real here I mean do you all believe that Dom and Aidan has a chance beating me tonight?

The fans answered his question "yes"

Michael London

You all got to be kidding me, you all must be more delusional and have lack of intellegance to say that. Well it doesn't matter to me any how because I'm going to prove all of you wrong that Michael London will walk out champion, it's not a promise, it's a GARUN-DAMN-TEE that I will become champion. Like my theme song says "I'm here to show the world" and I will live up to that because tonight I'm going to show the world that Michael Londn will be the biggest star engraved into this company.

Michael London gazes at the fans and in disgust he shook his head and drops the microphone on to the ground and exits the ring. As he makes his way to the ring the fans starts chanting "OVERRATED" over and over again. Michael London didn't react he just continue heading towards the stage until he went behind the curtains into the backstage area.

Back to top Go down

Here To Show The World
Page 1 of 1