ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

If I can't have..ore in this world than the WEW World Championship, and I can't have it. Because of my own stupidity... because of my nature. Your little fable, the Scorpion and the Frog or whatever, I remember it clearly. You talk about destroying me, yo

Go down 
AuthorMessage

If I can't have..ore in this world than the WEW World Championship, and I can't have it. Because of my own stupidity... because of my nature. Your little fable, the Scorpion and the Frog or whatever, I remember it clearly. You talk about destroying me, yo Empty
PostSubject: If I can't have..ore in this world than the WEW World Championship, and I can't have it. Because of my own stupidity... because of my nature. Your little fable, the Scorpion and the Frog or whatever, I remember it clearly. You talk about destroying me, yo   If I can't have..ore in this world than the WEW World Championship, and I can't have it. Because of my own stupidity... because of my nature. Your little fable, the Scorpion and the Frog or whatever, I remember it clearly. You talk about destroying me, yo EmptyThu Jul 05, 2012 4:40 pm

Cole stands atop a building. Wind whips through the air, as he overlooks the city below. Comerica, Ford, GM, reveal the city as Detroit. Cole begins to speak, overpowering the wind.

If I can't have your mask...

Dark Angel, I know that I screwed up. I've screwed up a lot of things. I ruin everything I try, I fail at the times I need most to succeed. I've never beaten you in the ring, not even once have I pinned you to the mat. I screwed up when I got into hardcore. When I became a king of extreme, instead of becoming one of the greatest technical wrestlers of all time. Now more in this world than the WEW World Championship, and I can't have it. Because of my own stupidity... because of my nature. Your little fable, the Scorpion and the Frog or whatever, I remember it clearly. You talk about destroying me, you talk about destroying yourself to do it.
ore in this world than the WEW World Championship, and I can't have it. Because of my own stupidity... because of my nature. Your little fable, the Scorpion and the Frog or whatever, I remember it clearly. You talk about destroying me, you talk about destroying yourself to do it.

Try.
ore in this world than the WEW World Championship, and I can't have it. Because of my own stupidity... because of my nature. Your little fable, the Scorpion and the Frog or whatever, I remember it clearly. You talk about destroying me, you talk about destroying yourself to do it.

Try.

Try and destroy me Dark Angel. It's more than most men can do. It's one of the only things I have left, to try. And at Genesis... that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm going to try and take that championship.
Try and destroy me Dark Angel. It's more than most men can do. It's one of the only things I have left, to try. And at Genesis... that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm going to try and take that championship.
Try.ore in this world than the WEW World Championship, and I can't have it. Because of my own stupidity... because of my nature. Your little fable, the Scorpion and the Frog or whatever, I remember it clearly. You talk about destroying me, you talk about destroying yourself to do it.

Try.

Try and destroy me Dark Angel. It's more than most men can do. It's one of the only things I have left, to try. And at Genesis... that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm going to try and take that championship.ore in this world than the WEW World Championship, and I can't have it. Because of my own stupidity... because of my nature. Your little fable, the Scorpion and the Frog or whatever, I remember it clearly. You talk about destroying me, you talk about destroying yourself to do it.

Try.
ore in this world than the WEWore in this world than the WEW World Championship, and I can't have it. Because of my own stupidity... because of my nature. Your little fable, the Scorpion and the Frog or whatever, I remember it clearly. You talk about destroying me, you talk about destroying yourself to do it.

Try.

Try and destroy me Dark Angel. It's more than most men can do. It's one of the only things I have left, to try. And at Genesis... that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm going to try and take that championship. World Championship, and I can't have it. Because of my own stupidity... because of my nature. Your little fable, the Scorpion and the Frog or whatever, I remember it ore in this world than the WEW World Championship, and I can't have it. Because of my own stupidity... because of my nature. Your little fable, the Scorpion and the Frog or whatever, I remember it clearly. You talk about destroying me, you talk about destroying yourself to do it.

Try.

Try and destroy me Dark Angel. It's more than most men can do. It's one of the only things I have left, to try. And at Genesis... that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm going to try and take that championship.. You talk about destroying me, you talk about destroying yourself to do it.

Try.

Try and destroy me Dark Anore in this world than the WEW World Championship, and I can't have it. Because of my own stupidity... because of my nature. Your little fable, the Scorpion and the Frog or whatever, I remember it clearly. You talk about destroying me, you talk about destroying yourself to do it.

Try.

Try and destroy me Dark Angel. It's more than most men can do. It's one of the only things I have left, to try. And at Genesis... that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm going to try and take that championship.el. It's more than most men can do. It's one of the only things I have left, to try. And at Genesis... that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm going to try and take that chore in this world than the WEW World Championship, and I can't have it. Because of my own stupidity... because of my nature. Your little fable, the Scorpion and the Frog or whatever, I remember it clearly. You talk about destroying me, you talk about destroying yourself to do it.

Try.

Try and destroy me Dark Angel. It's more than most men can do. It's one of the only things I have left, to try. And at Genesis... that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm going to try and take that championship.ampionship.
Try and destroy me Dark Angel. It's more than most men can do. It's one of the only things I have left, to try. And at Genesis... that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm going to try and take that championship.yore in this world than the WEW World Championship, and I can't have it. Because of my own stupidity... because of my nature. Your little fable, the Scorpion and the Frog or whatever, I remember it clearly. You talk about destroying me, you talk about destroying yourself to do it.

Try.

Try and destroy me Dark Angel. It's more than most men can do. It's one of the only things I have left, to try. And at Genesis... that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm going to try and take that championship. leg's too fucked up for me to even try. I screwed up when I tried to superkick you, and lost my chance at getting your mask. The one thing I want more in this world than tore in this world than the WEW World Championship, and I can't have it. Because of my own stupidity... because of my nature. Your little fable, the Scorpion and the Frog or whatever, I remember it clearly. You talk about destroying me, you talk about destroying yourself to do it.

Try.

Try and destroy me Dark Angel. It's more than most men can do. It's one of the only things I have left, to try. And at Genesis... that's exactly what I'm going to do. I'm going to try and take that championship.he WEW World Championship, and I can't have it. Because of my own stupidity... because of my nature. Your little fable, the Scorpion and the Frog or whatever, I remember it clearly. You talk about destroying me, you talk about destroying yourself to do it.

Try.

If I can't win that championship...

If you win at Genesis, I know that I'll be walking away. I know that I'll have broken every bone in your body, made you bleed so much that the ring can't even be seen any more. I'll hurt you worse than Terry Kowalski, than Riddick Monix, than any other member of the roster could possibly hope to. I'll hurt you so bad that you never wrestle again! And if I'm forced to do that, I know that there's no way for me to stop. You've opened up all this rage, this anger, this desire for righteous vengeance within me, and I've just been balling them up. I've been compacting them right inside my heart.

At Genesis, I'm going to tear my own heart out to end your career.

If I can't end your career....

If you walk away from that match, if you leave me the one in the center of the ring. If you break my spirit, if you break my bones, if I'm the one left without a career... I have nothing left. I have no reason to step into the ring, I have no reason to live. I'll be an old washed up has-been who gave up on every good thing in my life. I'll have had my dignity, my fire, my life stolen from me. And I can't let that happen. I refuse to let you do that to me! I refuse to be the laughingstock, to be nothing! I will have what is mine no matter what it takes!

When I end your career!

When I win the WEW Championship!

AND WHEN I TAKE YOUR MASK!

I will be known as the best in the universe, and it won't be a joke. I will be the greatest wrestler on the face of the planet! I will no longer need to be known as the hardcore punk who gave up on the training he got from the greatest wrestlers to ever live! I will no longer be a laughingstock! I will be Cole Scorpio, I will be the Motor City Madman, I will be the Best in the Universe, and I will be the Warfare Entertainment Wrestling World Heavyweight Champion! No more giving up! No more ruining my life! No more forsaking my training! I will be more than some punk, I will be more than what you think I am!

Dark Angel, at Genesis this weekend, I will make you into the wretch I'm seen as today!

Cole walks from across the rooftop, and enters the dark stairwell. As he slams the door behind him, the light blinks out and the camera shuts down.
Back to top Go down

If I can't have..ore in this world than the WEW World Championship, and I can't have it. Because of my own stupidity... because of my nature. Your little fable, the Scorpion and the Frog or whatever, I remember it clearly. You talk about destroying me, yo
Page 1 of 1