ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The Crash and LT Morning Show @ WJRR Orlando, FL Radio Station

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xavier Serikaz
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Xavier Serikaz

Pointz : 3561
Thanks Hit : 1

The Crash and LT Morning Show @ WJRR Orlando, FL Radio Station Empty
PostSubject: The Crash and LT Morning Show @ WJRR Orlando, FL Radio Station   The Crash and LT Morning Show @ WJRR Orlando, FL Radio Station EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:14 pm

~ It is a bright sunny day in Orlando, Florida and the city is buzzing with excitement for we are just a couple days away from the Anarchy Wrestling Organization's next big pay per view " Barbed Consequences " and off in the distance you hear the low growl of a vehicle. As it gets closer you notice it is a black Shelby GT500 driving down the road to the WJRR radio station. As it pulls into the parking lot and the motor shuts down the driver steps out of the car and it is revealed to be none other than Xavier Serikaz. He is wearing a black t-shirt with the X logo on the back and on the front of the shirt is the Foundation logo, he is also wearing a pair of blue jeans, black leather rockport shoes and his signature oakley sunglasses. Xavier walks into the radio station and is greated by Radio jock " LT ". She runs right up to him with the excitment of a lion about to pounce his prey. ~

LT: Oh my god its really you! I am such a huge fan you have no idea! I have been a fan of yours for years its so awesome to finally get you in the studio.

Xavier: Woah back down for a second sparkplug. You must be LT.

LT: Oh my god he even knows my name! Sorry I'll shut up, come on in Xavier!

~ Xavier follows LT through the station and into the Jock area. LT hands him a headset as " Devil's Dance " by Metallica is playing throughout the station. Crash gives LT the signal right before the song ends. LT gets Xavier ready just as the song ends she scrambles to her microphone! ~

LT: Welcome back to WJRR your rock station for the Orlando area and as you all know me and Crash love to bring in surprise guests to the station for all you fans out there. And this guy is no exception. He is a multi time world wrestling champion and he will be featured in the Intercontinental Championship match against Reed Zimmer at the Anarchy Wrestling Organization's pay per view. " Barbed Consequences ". Xavier its great to have you on the show!

Xavier: Thank you LT.

Crash: So Xavier you've been a global superstar...

Xavier: Wait let me stop you right there Crash. I am no sports entertainer. I cringe at the thought of that word. I am a wrestler through and through. I was trained a wrestler, I was born a wrestler. The superstar virus never corsed through my body one bit.

LT: Come on Crash get with the program! Anyways Xavier he's right you face Reed Zimmer in a street fight for the strap. I know leading up to this you and Reed have been exchanging some harsh verbal blows.

Xavier: Your right, damn a girl who does her wrestling homework. Gotta love that. But your right Reed and I have been going back and forth and then the redneck decided to pull a complete one hundred and eighty degree turn in personality and swear off alcohol, drugs and sex and call himself straight edge. Now here's a question, how do you go from the drunken redneck to a straight edge person over night? The amount of alcohol that guy was drinking every night was amazing. I'm surprised he could even perform in the ring let alone do anything else.

LT: So very true but Reed did some research on you and found an old school photo of yourself. What are your thoughts on that picture?

Crash: Oh you mean the one we posted on WJRR's website?

~ Xavier pauses for a momnent then blows off Crash's comment. ~

Xavier: Yeah the guy used his alcohol fueled brain for a change and found the most a-typical school picture that I'm sure if I actually cared enough I could find on him. See the point remains LT that picture is ancient and I am nothing like that kid anymore. I am clean shaven and I am a successful professional wrestler. Unlike Reed who has alcohol fueling through his blood.

LT: So what about the comments he made about his father handing him a bottle of beer when he was younger. Do you think that was just a cop out or what?

Xavier: I think it was a load of bullshit is what I think it is. How low do you have to go to blame your alcholism on your own father who was an alcoholic anyways. Its just another step in the denial game, the blame game. See Reed and I are cut from a very different cloth. Where I am more of the clean cut, no bullshit. Reed is a flip flopper. You can't tell me you can go from a drunken redneck to a clean and sober lifestyle over night. Sorry Reed it just doesn't happen like that.

LT: So very true. Any alcoholic I've ever known has gone through months of treatment to get their sobriety card. So this is a street fight for the AWO Intercontinental Championship. Now that you've gotten so far in the company and finally get this title shot how does it make you feel?

Xavier: To be honest LT this is the first title match I have had in years and it feels amazing. See I didn't just earn this from winning a random match. Reed chose me foolishly to do his bidding of taking out Anton Hinton. A man everyone loves to hate. I won the match, Reed granted me the title match and ever since then my star has been on the rise. Where Reed's has been stomped flat. Three of the guys I have faced are no longer with the AWO and Reed is scared. No matter how much he says he's not. He's scared to face me because he knows my stats. Stats I will live by to the day I die. There is no one in the AWO that is more successful than I am. There is no other must see wrestler in the entirerty of the AWO. Not even my fellow Foundation members could top my success.

LT: He has tried desperately to try and bash you down a notch but that just doesn't seem to be happening with you. Why do you think that is?

Xavier: Its a very simple question to a loaded answer LT. I have the compassion for this sport and the drive it takes to be a champion. I am so focused on this match and have been training night in and night out that I am ready to throw down with Reed in this street fight like none other. He can try and post the dorky grade school pictures. He can try and make me look like an idiot by quote unquote " changing himself over night. But the fact remains LT I am the most must see wrestler to ever grace the AWO. And until someone comes and kills me and takes that title from me. I will stand by it, I will sleep, eat and breath that title. The most must see wrestler in all of the AWO.

LT: Wow amazing words from what I'm sure to be is the next AWO Intercontinental Champion. Xavier it was great having you come into the studio and talk with us. For the fans out there be sure to catch AWO's Barbed Consequences this weekend LIVE! I'm LT and for Crash. Signing off!

~ Xavier sets his headset down on the desk and walks out of the studio followed by LT and Crash. They walk up to his mustang as LT checks out his car. ~

Crash: Thanks alot for coming out tonight. We don't get alot of wrestlers coming through these doors so it was much appriciated. Sorry about LT's energy, she wouldn't shut up about you all week.

Xavier: It's really alright, she's kinda cute anyways so I don't mind so much.

~ LT looks over and smiles. ~

Xavier: Anyways I gotta jet. I gotta see the ring crew about my entrance at the pay per view. Let LT know theres a couple tickets for her waiting at Will call at the arena for her at the pay per view.

Crash: Awesome I'll definatly let her know. See you next time man.

~ Xavier walks over to his car and LT just gives him a big old smile as she walks into the studio. All you hear is a scream as she jumps up and down from the news crash just gave her. Xavier takes off in his mustang as the scene goes to black. ~
Back to top Go down

The Crash and LT Morning Show @ WJRR Orlando, FL Radio Station
Page 1 of 1