ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Blah blah blah, Open Challenge...I will crush you...Promo crap

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ray Von Vanity
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Ray Von Vanity

Pointz : 2799
Thanks Hit : 8

Blah blah blah, Open Challenge...I will crush you...Promo crap Empty
PostSubject: Blah blah blah, Open Challenge...I will crush you...Promo crap   Blah blah blah, Open Challenge...I will crush you...Promo crap EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 7:46 pm

You Only Live Once hits, Nero Cage comes out in his face paint as the booing from the crowd continues on.
Blah blah blah, Open Challenge...I will crush you...Promo crap Jeff-hardy-4
Lauren Brooke:
"And now, representing the Hate Club, the Irish Nightmare..."

Nero takes the mic from Lauren

Nero McCage:
"Neeeeeeroooo McCaaaageee!!!"
"I mean seriously, even I do a better good at announcing then you could ever do Ms. Brooke.

Nero makes a cocky smile and winks to Lauren Brooke

"Yes, yes, yes. Not even kidding, but I already have much of a bigger job than you'll ever have Lauren."

Instant booing is heard after Nero finishes his sentence

"Oh no, don't even get me started with you bastards, hey you over there, look at me compared to your fat ass!"

The camera pans to a sign that says "Nero McDouchebag, then pans back to Nero, who is seen laughing at it

"Now, I've made the decision to have a open challenge to ANYONE at Phenomenon, and there's plenty of reasons why I decided to do so. One reason is because theres a lot of bitches back there in the locker room would would just love to beat the shit out of me. Reason number two being that I need to be in a match...ratings! Not to mention, my fans would love to see me kick some ass, right?"

Mixed reaction

"Ehhh nevermind, looks like none of my fans like me here in America, but wait till you see Ireland, I'll blow the roof off that place. All the tickets will be sold out because of ME! I am the greastest wrestler, Irish-born, from Dublin Ireland, the best this company has to offer, and yet I'm treated like some kind of shit. Anyways, I'm fucking thankful that I at least get one match. And with that being said, it'll be the luck of the Irish that will get the best of me this next Friday...and be prepared for it! I make no mistake, and if you think I'm wrong, lad, you need to get a lethal dose of my rage. Nero McCage's rage to be exact."

Back to top Go down

Blah blah blah, Open Challenge...I will crush you...Promo crap
Page 1 of 1