ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

A challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Blaze Griffin
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Blaze Griffin

Pointz : 2077
Thanks Hit : 0

A challenge Empty
PostSubject: A challenge   A challenge EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 4:25 pm

Blaze griffin is sitting backstage, still out of breath after his match against Randy Reaume. Chris Austin walks up and starts talking to him.

Chris Austin

Any comments about your huge upset against Randy tonight Blaze?

Blaze Griffin

Huge upset? That match was bullshit and you know it. Randy might have had me beaten if it wasn’t for Mike fuckin’ Cole, and I don’t like that. So I’m putting this out there. Randy, if you don’t get a match at Genesis, I want a rematch. Me against you, one on one. And to make sure Cole doesn’t stick his ugly ass into this again, I want a steel cage match. No escaping either. Pinfall or submission only. Now I know you’re a lot of things Randy, but you’re not a coward. So what do you say, one more match?

TBC by Randy Reaume
Back to top Go down

A challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: A challenge   A challenge EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:06 pm

Randy Reaume walked to Blaze, grabbing the mic from Chris Austin and shooing him off.

..Really? You want another match against me? Well, I thought you'd had enough of the Anaconda Vice after just one, but...what the hell, i'll humiliate you again. And, hey, a steel cage? That basically makes my chances of victory a hundred percent. You're right - I'm not a coward. Which is why..screw a steel cage, let's make it..Hell in a Cell.
Back to top Go down
Blaze Griffin
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Blaze Griffin

Pointz : 2077
Thanks Hit : 0

A challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: A challenge   A challenge EmptyMon Jun 25, 2012 5:15 pm

Blaze stands and grabs the mic back from Randy.

That's fine with me. Blaze Griffin vs. Randall Reaume at Genesis, in a Hell in a Cell match. But if you think you're chances are 100%, then your math is way off. Don't underestimate me, Randall. You might be surprised at what A wildcat can do in the devils playground.

Blaze walks off, dropping the mic as he goes. Reaume stands there for a moment before picking up the mic and staring at it for a second.

TBC by Randy or end promo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

A challenge Empty
PostSubject: Re: A challenge   A challenge Empty

Back to top Go down

A challenge
Page 1 of 1