ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The Impending Challenge

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Dane Jerez
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Dane Jerez

Pointz : 1325
Thanks Hit : 1

The Impending Challenge Empty
PostSubject: The Impending Challenge   The Impending Challenge EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 3:41 am

Forthcoming encounters could prove pivotal for my aspirations

When I signed my contract with Anarchy Wrestling Organisation, several things crossed my mind. Would I be challenged by fierce competitors, would I face those with mediocre skills, would I ever make a man look so ridiculous and lame or be squashed like an ant? Well, from what my opponent has given me to work with, I know which lot of thoughts were right. If this is the standard that those in AWO perform at, I’ll be a world champion in no time; hopefully the others actually show promise and pizazz, it might present some form of a challenge. That’s what I want and I’m sure that the chances of me qualifying for the Bank Heist match at Twist of Fortunes are becoming greater as the days pass. You see, I’m a one man army. A jack of all trades is what I am, but unlike the norm, I’m a master of all as well. I’ve perfected every aspect of my game to ensure not even the finest specimens can hold a candle to me. I’ll rebel on my own and you will be watching on in awe of how I managed to pull off such a task alone. There’s no point in seeking redemption. Why would you dwell on the past, look to the future and forget about the loss. Take it in your stride, take it from me pal, there’s no point hanging on to a memory that you don’t want to hold. The rebellion shall begin, I will rise up and AWO will discover I’m a force that is best not to reckon with, continue down this road and you’ll learn it all the hard way. Your buddies won’t be able to help you, their efforts to save you from my wrath fill fail and the crowd can watch as my name is proclaimed and inserted into the mix for the Bank Heist. You would be downright foolish to cross the path of the mutineer.

Welcome to the rebellion.

Back to top Go down

The Impending Challenge
Page 1 of 1