ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Going to win the IC championship if you like it or not.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lex Johnson
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Lex Johnson

Pointz : 1273
Thanks Hit : 0

Going to win the IC championship if you like it or not. Empty
PostSubject: Going to win the IC championship if you like it or not.   Going to win the IC championship if you like it or not. EmptyTue Jan 24, 2012 5:51 pm

The camera fades into Reed Zimmer standing at Dallas/Fort Worth International Airport.He has just got his luggage and is heading to get something for the plane.He sees the cameraman with the AWO logo on his shirt.He looks at him like he is stupid.

Reed Zimmer
Damn!You guys are everywhere huh?

Reed stops doing what he is doing to take a minute and sit down.He doesn't have a beer anywhere,so he looks a little pissed.

Reed Zimmer

You know you guys are exactly like Mike Cole, persistent sons of bitches.He just keeps underestimating me.When I have already beat him,people even think I am going to win you go ask any wrestler today,who the best wrestler in AWO is?Who do you think they will say?Mike Cole,Anton Hinston,Nero Cage.None of the above,they will say Reed Zimmer.And Mike wants to brag about trending on Twitter.What the hell is that?Some social media?You think that kinda stuff matters in this business,man you have got to be out of your damn mind if you think it does,do you think that is gonna beat me?Because I recall the last time we were in the ring together I beat in the middle of the ring 1...2....3.So when I see you in the ring and I beat you this time it is going to mean something isn't it?It is going to mean I am the first IC champ not you.I don't even now why you want to get back into the ring with me.Are you addicted to me kickin' your ass all over the ring,but if you want me to Black your ass Out again I will have no problem doing so. Hell you can meet me anywhere and I will smash your head against any-damn-thing I can find!And not only will I win but I will make damn sure that I humiliate you in front of all your,"followers."Seeing that you think you are so AWESOME I have a little summtin for you and it will prove just how awesome you are.

Reed looks like he is getting madder and madder as the session goes on.

Reed Zimmer

So you say that when you talk or wrestle people talk about you?Yeah last time we fought I had them talking about you,they talked about how I kicked you ass,and that is exactly what they are gonna be talking about after this,only this time they are gonna have one more thing to talk about.It's how you came up short against Reed Zimmer again,only thing is the last time it is gonna count,because well we all know why don't we.Because I will have the IC championship around my shoulder and NOT you!And when I do Reed Zimmer is gonna party ALL NIGHT LONG!And you know how the old saying goes."To be the man you must beat the man."And right now I think I am the man I mean look at my record.2-1,that is the best record today in AWO.And if anyone doesn't believe in me well I don't care I don' know how many times I have said this.I don't need you.All I need is me.ME ME ME!I'm done with all the games I could care less if you don't like me,if you HATE me.I hate you to.Just like I hate Damon Moore.If he has a problem with that he can waddle his ass into the ring and I will show him what alcoholics can do.Eve if we do have a screwed up liver.I'd bet he has never had a drink in his life.Even if he has id bet he would never do it again.Would he?Anyways lets get back to Mike Cole.He can say he is the best damn wrestler 1000000 times if it makes him feel good.But we all know who really is.Me REED ZIMMER.You know I just can't wait why would anyone want to get in the ring with me.I know why they must be high.

Reed gets up and walks off heading to hop onto his plain.

END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down

Going to win the IC championship if you like it or not.
Page 1 of 1