ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Championship Roll Call

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Roy_McCoy
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Roy_McCoy

Pointz : 8695
Thanks Hit : 9

Championship Roll Call  Empty
PostSubject: Championship Roll Call    Championship Roll Call  EmptyThu Feb 09, 2012 2:37 pm

The scene opens up in the ring. Suddenly, Aidan Raider's theme song blares over the PA, as
the World Heavyweight Champion himself comes out onto the ramp. He does his signature pose on the left,
as the pyro explodes, before doing his signature pose ont he right, as the pyro explodes again. He high fives
fans as he makes his way down to the ring. He is handed a microphone. He enters the ring and starts
hyping the fans up by doing poses on the turnbuckle, before standing in the center of the ring and starting to speak.

Aidan Raider || Main Event Material
Wooooooooo! Oh yeah! Are you guys ready?!

The fans cheer.

Aidan Raider || Main Event Material
On Fusion, I team with Phillip Phillips to face H-E-E-L. Yeah, no big deal. Just another match. I mean, I am
the world champion. How many main events in a row have I been in now? I am a FIGHTING champion. I'm not
a coward, I'm not scared, I'll give anyone a title shot, if they've earned it. AWO is quickly climbing the ranks,
and in my honest opinion, we're on the very top, and we're gonna be there for a very long. It's just like the world title scenario. I'm the world champion, and I'm going to be world champion for a long time. I've said it before, but I'll say it again. The only way ANYBODY is getting this title, is over my cold dead body.

H-E-E-L are a tag team. They should stay in the almost non existant tag team division here in the AWO. I mean, being tag team champions is a huge achievement, but it's like being the best player on the worse team. There isn't much competition for them. There needs to be MORE tag teams in the AWO,
so guys like H-E-E-L learn their place.

They should be facing other lower card tag teams, instead of trying to pick fights with guys
like me. I can respect a good talent, and H-E-E-L are definitely talented, but there are more deserving guys
out there that should be facing off against me. So, when me and P2 beat H-E-E-L on Fusion, I'll crush any dreams they had of a world championship shot. Sorry, H-E-E-L, your 15 minutes of fame are over.

Aidan Raider drops his microphone, as his theme song blares over the PA. Raider goes and does poses on
the turnbuckles again, before leaving the ring. A commerical of Aidan Raider's new movie is played, as the scene fades away.

Back to top Go down

Championship Roll Call
Page 1 of 1