ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Im back and I want that Extreme Championship

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Riddick Mercer
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Riddick Mercer

Pointz : 3729
Thanks Hit : 4

Im back and I want that Extreme Championship Empty
PostSubject: Im back and I want that Extreme Championship   Im back and I want that Extreme Championship EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 7:56 pm

The lights go out in the arena. The fans in the AWO arena are not sure of what to make of this. The Music hits.
Joey Simone appears from behind the curtain.
Im back and I want that Extreme Championship 3954511U

Im back and I want that Extreme Championship 3954512C

Joey Simone makes his way to the rnig signaling for a mic. The AWO universe going nuts for the return of Joey Simone
Im back and I want that Extreme Championship Tumblr_m0s33dyzPv1r129gso1_250Im back and I want that Extreme Championship Tumblr_m0s33dyzPv1r129gso1_250Im back and I want that Extreme Championship Tumblr_m0s33dyzPv1r129gso1_250Im back and I want that Extreme Championship Tumblr_m0s33dyzPv1r129gso2_250Im back and I want that Extreme Championship Tumblr_m0s33dyzPv1r129gso3_250
Well well look who it is. Thats right Im back. Its been quite some time since Ive been here. Last time I was seen I was at the hands of the worst beatdown of my life courtsey of HEEL. I know what many of you are thinking "Hes coming back to get revenge on HEEL" or "Hes gonna be putting a beatdown on HEEL for what they did to him." No no no I actually want to say thank you to HEEL they opened my eyes. duirng that halacious beating I got It struck a cord in my head. It made me more focus, It made me angry, It made me more sinister. I have now made my return to the AWO I will not be stopped until I get my hands on AWO gold. I am putting every man in that Battle royal on notice and let them Know that there is no stopping Joey Simone from Knocking you out cause I will either kick your head or I will crush your skull in with my elbow. The decison is yours

Im back and I want that Extreme Championship Tumblr_m0s33dyzPv1r129gso4_250Im back and I want that Extreme Championship Tumblr_m0s33dyzPv1r129gso5_250Im back and I want that Extreme Championship Tumblr_m0s33dyzPv1r129gso6_250
Joey Simone drops the mic and leaves the ring leaving the whole AWO universe on shock. Joey Simone getting mixed reactions as he makes his way up the ramp. The AWO universe does not know what to make of Joey Simones shocking return.

Back to top Go down

Im back and I want that Extreme Championship
Page 1 of 1