ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

No Revolution

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

Pointz : 12073
Thanks Hit : 14

No Revolution Empty
PostSubject: No Revolution   No Revolution EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:13 pm

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=17ICToGeNDY

Phillip Phillips entered the arena to an indecisive crowd, booing barely overpowering the remaining cheers left in his still-loyal fans. However, he ignored both, concentrating on the ring as he advanced down the ramp and up the steel steps. Donning a black suit and tie, he picked up a microphone as he entered the ring and immediately began to speak.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
You know, normally, I'd really hate to be around you people.

The crowd bombarded Phillip with a shower of boos, probably the most negative reaction he had ever gotten in his whole wrestling career up until now.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Hey, I'm trying to fucking talk. Show some respect. Anyways, as I was saying, there's only one reason I came here. It's not to talk about the Next Generation Saviors' win last week against Alex Jester and Zeke Nero. It's not to talk about how much said stable will dominate the company, since you probably already know that by now. It's to call out my long time friend – or, at least, who I thought to be my friend – Randall Reaume.

He folded over his arms and stared discontentedly at the stage, awaiting the entrance of his tag team partner.

((TBC BY: RANDY REAUME))
Back to top Go down

No Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Revolution   No Revolution EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 2:42 pm

'The Visionary' walked out to the arena, with blue kickpads with white text with 'VISIONARY' going vertically on them. There was a mixed crowd reaction to his appearance, with the majority cheering him. He got in the ring, laughing a bit at Phillip. He then lifted up a mic and tapped on it a few times.

..So, wait. I'm here after kicking Zeke Nero's ass and filling in a petition for a World Title shot, so I go backstage and then hear you out here calling me out. Okay, I'd normally have a lot to say about that, but let's make something clear first. You were the one who decided not to be booked tonight and I'm assuming you're pissed off about my little shoot promos through the last week. Now, I don't understand that, but I decided I'd come out here and humor you anyway. Since, of course, we are stable-mates and friends, though I've said some things about you in my promos, I didn't think you'd really take that that seriously. But, apparently you did. So, what do you want me to explain to you, Phillip? Go ahead, shoot. I'll answer any question you have to ask.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
Phillip Phillips

Pointz : 12073
Thanks Hit : 14

No Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Revolution   No Revolution EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:04 pm

Phillip's eyes followed Randy as he entered the ring in a timely fashion and chose a microphone for himself. He stared, unamused, at Randy as he talked. Finally, he shook his head as he raised the microphone.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
Listen, Randy, that's beside the point. I didn't call you out here to piss on you, I called you out here to talk. It was not my choice to not be booked last week, I've been extremely busy lately and you very well know that. But Randy, you see, there's no need to get angry. Because I didn't call you out here to insult you, like I usually do.

Randy raised his eyebrow as Phillip paused, staring suspiciously at his partner as he continued.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
You see, I have been listening to your shoots recently, and that's exactly why I want to talk to you. In one of your less-recent ones, you talked about EHDW and AWO. Really? Are you still going on about that? Listen, if you want to be in the Next Generation Saviors, you've got to stop living in the past. Drop all that EHDW bullshit, and start look towards the future. Not what already happened, but what's going to happen. In the next generation.

Phillip took a breath stared at Randy to make sure he was paying attention and getting the point loud and clear. Randy looked at him unamused, as if saying, "go on", and Phillip did so.

PHILLIP PHILLIPS
And that's the problem here. I'm getting the vibe that you just don't care about NGS anymore – and it's only been two weeks! See, lately, all you've been talking about is yourself. But you need to realize that you won't get anywhere without someone else to help you, and that someone else is me. And Chris Watson. And Marcella. And Andria Andrews. You can't do this all alone. But it feels like that's how you want it to be.

((TBC BY: RANDY REAUME))
Back to top Go down

No Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Revolution   No Revolution EmptyMon Aug 20, 2012 3:42 pm

Randy burst out laughing after Phillip stopped speaking, and lifted up the mic once he regained his composure.

Heh...heh...alright, first of all, Phillip, I already told you the deal with the Next Generation Saviors. Of course I have an ego, but that obviously isn't stopping me. My ego can only bolster this stable and you, Chris Watson, Andria Andrews, and Marcella can only help me accomplish my goal, at which point I will help you accomplish your goals as well. There are a few criteria to meet before we can work together as a functional team, such as the fact that your ego shouldn't get in the way of me winning the World Title and keeping it until the day when this federation ceases to exist. The importance of that is undeniable in our stable. And, of course, there are many more criteria to meet in this little agreement. As you'd be surprised to hear, none of them involve me in an ownership role in this stable, but we will all be treated as equals. The next fact that you must listen to...is that you or our stable-mates will not get in the way of any of my matches unless it is absolutely needed. That means you can accompany me to ringside, but you don't, by any means, interfere in the match unless there is an emergency and you see fit to interfere in the match. The third, final, and possibly most important stipulation is that the Next Generation Saviors don't pick fights with any other stables unless absolutely necessary, so that my road to the World Title is undisturbed. Now, you can choose to ignore these stipulations if you care to, but if you want this team to work cohesively, you'll listen. And I assure you, we're still friends, Phillip. It may seem like I'm 'taking advantage' of you but I assure you I'm not. If you help me, I will help you and Chris in return.

TBC: Phillip Phillips
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

No Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Re: No Revolution   No Revolution Empty

Back to top Go down

No Revolution
Page 1 of 1