ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

You say you want a revolution?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xavier Serikaz
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Xavier Serikaz

Pointz : 3561
Thanks Hit : 1

You say you want a revolution? Empty
PostSubject: You say you want a revolution?   You say you want a revolution? EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 10:54 pm

~ The scene opens in the locker room area. As the camera pans the hallway you notice the Methods of Mayhem logo on a door as Syndicate reporter John Rhodes knocks on the door to await an answer. Quickly the door is swung open and on the otherside is none other than tournement participant, Xavier Serikaz. ~

Xavier: Well well if It isn't my old friend Johnny Rhodes. I see you've finally got a nice comfortable job in a promotion. What can I do for you?

John: Yes it's good to see you too old friend. The board of directors has asked me to come and ask you a few questions about some recent goings on in the Syndicate and I was wondering if you had a moment of time to sit down and talk.

Xavier: Sure why not come on in.

~ Xavier, John and the camera crew all walk into the Methods of Mayhem locker room. Xavier and John sit across from another as the camera crew gets ready for filming. ~

Cameraman: We're ready when you are Mister Rhodes.

~ Xavier looks at John puzzled. ~

Xavier: Mister Rhodes?! Wow how time flies when your having fun.

John: We'll talk about that later. I'm ready when you are.

~ Xavier nods his head in acknowladgement. The cameraman counts down from five and signals John when recording begins. ~

John Rhodes: Hello everyone and welcome to another edition of Syndicate TV. I'm John Rhodes and tonight I bring you what is sure to be a riviting interview with none other than tournement participate and what many are speculating to be the first Wrestling Syndicate champion, Xavier Serikaz. Welcome to the show!

Xavier: Thank you for having me.

John Rhodes: So Xavier lets cut to the chase. People all over the internet, the Syndicate fan forum and other places are speculating that you will be the first ever Syndicate champion. How does that make you feel?

Xavier: I appriciate the support of the fans around the world watching us right now. The publicity is great for the company. I am honored to be one of the shining members of the Syndicate roster. But to be honest I'm still adjusting to being at the top of the promotion yet again. It was a nice change of pace when AWO was around because I had earned that spot. Now days the board of directors just threw me to the top and are going to see what happens. Don't get me wrong I appriciate the vote of confidence and would be honored to be the first Syndicate champion. But going through this tournement is a bit daunting.

John Rhodes: And per the executive order of the board of directors your next opponent is the " Prime time Player " Mason DeAngelo. Correct me if I'm wrong but didn't your good friend Brandon Bash have quiet an extensive fued with Mason in WEW?

Xavier: That he did. I remember talking to Brandon about Mason several times.

John Rhodes: So now that its your turn to face Mason what is your game plan going into the match?

Xavier: The same as usual. I know Mason just like I do every other opponent that I have faced in recent memory. If Mason comes out and says he is going to beat me in the ring. Its already game over for him. Every single person I have faced has said they are going to defeat Xavier Serikaz. Every single person who has said that has been beaten by Xavier Serikaz.

John Rhodes: So one could speculate that there is somewhat of bad karma surrounding your defeat. So this is the first time facing each other in the ring. Have you been researching Mason at all?

Xavier: That is how I have been so successful. I don't just go to the ring guns blazing blind. I make sure I know who what when where and how! I go that ring with the knowladge of a seasoned legend in the ring. I know my opponent like none other. But John there's a more pressing issue in I will be taking to the ring. So if you don't mind I need to cut this short.

John Rhodes: No problem at all thank you for your time Xavier. For all of us at Syndicate TV, i'm John Rhodes.

~ The scene fades out to a promotional commercial for Rage! ~

PART 2: " Letting it out! "

~ The scene opens in the Chesapeake Energy Arena as " In my City " by Kevin Rudolf hits the sound system of the arena. From the back comes out Syndicate wrestler, Xavier Serikaz. He walks out wearing his signature grey attitude shirt and black jeans. His black hair is slicked and a determined look on his face. Xavier walks up the cold steel steps and is handed a microphone by a ring side assistance. ~

" There is a difference between confidence and over confidence. Confidence is what I have. Cold, calculating and unnerving. Over confidence is what Mason DeAngelo is. Mason comes out and belittles the fans. Taking about the obese and people that are different. You must think in your head Mason that you are some sort of elitist to come out here and do that to the fans. These fans are the life blood of this sport, if it wasn't for them. You wouldn't be around. Which in all estimations is a good thing! Mason, do you realize how many people have come to the wrestling ring and call themselves prime time, the best in the world. And to be honest Mason no one really cares how you look. Do you honestly think anyone in the world of professional wrestling judges you on your looks...minus the female fans? Sure I'm a good looking guy but I don't pride myself on it. I really could give two flips of a rats ass about what anyone thinks about my looks. I come out here and do what I do best. I come out here and wrestle to the fullest extent. So Mason come to this ring educated and we might have an interesting match. Come out here blind and I will be moving on in the tournement match ready to defeat either Dean wolfe or Sonny Heroin to become the first ever Syndicate champion! "

~ The fans start to chant for Xavier as he collects his thoughts. ~

" Now I'm not done talking. I have something to get off my chest. Recently there has been alot of talk about a revolution happening in the Syndicate. My question to those of you who want to bring Revolution. Do you even know how to start one? For a true revolution to occur you need a revolt against the current powers in the system. There has to be something very wrong. No Randy, just because there is the hint of jealousy in your life for me does not bring revolution and it does not make you a visionariy. It only makes you a jealous fool who will do anything for attention. Zeke Nero you don't know a revolution if it hit you across the face. "

~ Xavier drops the microphone and gets out of the ring as the scene fades to black. ~
Back to top Go down

You say you want a revolution?
Page 1 of 1