ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Revolution: Help Wanted

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Zeke Nero
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Zeke Nero

Pointz : 2574
Thanks Hit : 3

Revolution: Help Wanted Empty
PostSubject: Revolution: Help Wanted   Revolution: Help Wanted EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:16 am

Nero music blast through the Pa system, and the fans boo think that they weren't going to see him again until later that night. Nero just has a stone-like expression all the way down to the ring. Nero asks for the mic and paces back and forth thinking of what he's going to say.

Zeke Nero
Earlier tonight I had stated I was going to start a revolution. Tonight I stated that Randy's assumptions as a visionary are false, that in stead of trying to save this fed we need to revolutionize it first. I had everything planned. I would all start tonight with me beating Randy, then it would branch with a following of superstars in the back that felt the same as I did, neglected, and wrong by management. But I have hit a stepping stone I need another person who wants to revolutionize this business, I needed what you would say another Voice not afraid of speaking out.

The fans don't care for Nero, or what he has to say and just boo him nonetheless

I can see that you don't care. I don't need you opinions of how you think I am but you do know this because I'm admitting it for the first time. I need help. I need someone who has the same vision, the same motives. You see this person even knows that I can't revolutionize this place because I have no idea where to start. I may have a plan, but it would go awry in a little as a few days. But with this person he could make my plan Iron-Clad, he could make a following just by speaking into this mic. He can control the masses just by his theme blaring out. That man is Xavier Serikaz.

Just as Nero had finished his statement Serikaz's theme blares, filling the arena.

(TBC by Xavier)
Back to top Go down
Xavier Serikaz
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Xavier Serikaz

Pointz : 3561
Thanks Hit : 1

PostSubject: Re: Revolution: Help Wanted   Revolution: Help Wanted EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:30 am

~ Xavier walks down the ramp to the sounds of " In my city " by Kevin Rudolph and as he climbs the cold steel steps and is handed a microphone by Zeke. ~

" Zeke has a valid point. Attaching my name to a cause can cause waves within a promotion. Xavier Serikaz is a household name but he brings another good point. This place is full of people claiming to be able to save the Syndicate and clense it from all the people who are quote unquote too good for the promotion. But Randy, yes I'm bringing this to the main stage. You talk about me and a few others submitting segments that are too long for anyone to pay attention. But yet my track record speaks for itself. No one cared that they were too long each and every person in the back knew I am one of the best in this ring and on this microphone. Zeke is right I make people sit up and listen when I speak. When I have something to say people don't just brush me off they pay attention. "

~ Xavier takes a moment to collect his thoughts and wipe his hair out of his face. ~

" Therefor Zeke I am offering the services of my group the Methods of Mayhem to bring chaos and anarchy to your revolution. The only way to bring revolution and change is to bring down what is in place already. The only way to bring someplace down is to bring the chaos and anarchy to a safe secure place. I am the one who can do that. My friends Chance Davis and Drake are more than willing to back you up. So my friend what do you say? Become another Method and we shall bring chaos and anarchy to the Syndicate then one day we shall bring the revolution to this promotion! "

~ Xavier holds out his hand and awaits Zeke's response. ~
Back to top Go down
Zeke Nero
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Zeke Nero

Pointz : 2574
Thanks Hit : 3

PostSubject: Re: Revolution: Help Wanted   Revolution: Help Wanted EmptyWed Aug 15, 2012 1:50 am

Nero gains a wide grin and shakes Xavier's hand. The crowd is uncertain on whether to cheer at this union. But others realize this great idea and cheers fill the arena.

Zeke Nero
I accept your proposition Xavier. Together our revolution will take hole of this company and cleanse out the masses. But you and I both know we need to start somewhere. And that my friend is backstage. You see Xavier the revolution can't start with just the four of us. We need more, we need a following. But we need to make a new plan , a new flawless plan that will no doubt make us unstoppable. But tonight is not the night for us to talk about that now, because tonight Randy is getting his ass handed to him.

Nero leaves the ring, heading backstage, Serikaz stays for while in the ring thinking of a flawless plan. He stands alone and finally an idea hits him and he heads to the back. Then the screen fades to black.

End of promo
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Revolution: Help Wanted   Revolution: Help Wanted Empty

Back to top Go down

Revolution: Help Wanted
Page 1 of 1