ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The Truth Spills

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeke Nero
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Zeke Nero

Pointz : 2574
Thanks Hit : 3

The Truth Spills Empty
PostSubject: The Truth Spills   The Truth Spills EmptyFri Aug 17, 2012 2:36 am

The screen brightens as we see an everyone's favorite interviewer, Cage Young standing in the backstage. Cage young starts to speak into the mic with the camera focused on him.

Cage Young
Hello ladies and gentlemen, and fellow fans of Wrestling Syndication. My name is Cage Young and joining me at this moment is none other than the Visionary Randall Reaume's opponent, Zeke Nero.

The essence of Nero's name carries burden through most of the fans who still loathe him, but the sight of Nero sends his loyal fans to excitement as the cheers overtake the booing few.

Zeke after coming out showing us, how unstable you are, your "vision" of revolutionizing this company, and your joining to the Methods of Mayhem, what is your response to what Reaume had said not too long ago inside the ring.

Zeke Nero
Well Cage, you see Randy is nothing more than a punk who has finally cracked knowing his own little vision is at stake. Randy is showing that he is scared, thinking he's insane, faking a vision so people would remember him. I don't have to do any of that, to show people that I'm credible, I don't have to hide behind the masquerade of insanity, because unlike Randy and his "craziness" I'm the real insane person here. I've beaten opponents to a pulp, I've ended careers, and I've won championships. Randy says he's never seen me accomplish anything, well that's because he's to busy brown-nosing officials and quitting companies to see me accomplish anything. Randy I know your watching or maybe you've turned off your TV because you know I'm telling these masses the truth. You know that every single word I utter is making your loyal "fans", turn against you. Soon they will see the useless fool, who they thought they knew, who they thought they could rely on to be their "voice" is nothing more than an egotistical moron looking for recognition knowing he will never get it. e knows he'll never get it without his partners who work to win while he stands in the corner, doing nothing more than cheerleading. Randall you're nothing more than a talking punching bag to the people here. We own you, but your head is far up corporate's ass that you don't know it.

Nero takes a breath and looks around before continuing.

But Randy I'll admit it, I'm not the best in this company and your right Xavier is a man that we can respect. And though you said you're not a jealous person Randy, but we all know the ire you felt, the hatred you had to hold back. I've gotten into your mind Randy. I can see your fears, your insecurities, and most of all your flaws. But then again your flaws are the highlight of your career for they re the most visible. You, Randy you take advantage of your partners claiming their victories as yours and dropping them after you cause your team a loss. You make up false achievements, you try and cover up your own failures by complaining, and bitching, and bitching, until corporate finally decides to erase that one failure from records. And now your trying to pretend to be a visionary, and a insane lunatic. You know you are none of these you are the worm who tries to prove himself, but always ends up back at the bottom. Unlike you Randy I have integrity, I have pride, and I don't act like a whimpering jackass. I've snapped before, I've dominated people, and I'll admit it I've lost many matches too, but that didn't stop what I am doing. And Randy as long as the day is bright, and the night is long, you will always be at the bottom with your attitude. There Cage. There's my *censored* response.

Cage tries to get Nero's attention but is to late as the camera sees Nero walking away before the screen fades.
Back to top Go down

The Truth Spills
Page 1 of 1