ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The truth about Barbed Consequences.

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lex Johnson
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Lex Johnson

Pointz : 1273
Thanks Hit : 0

The truth about Barbed Consequences. Empty
PostSubject: The truth about Barbed Consequences.   The truth about Barbed Consequences. EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 5:51 pm

The camera pans into the sight of Reed Zimmer laughing at what he just watched.He has a beer bottle in his hand.He is all alone accept for the cameraman in his locker room.The smile turns to a mere look of hatred.

How can a guy who was hired by me to pin somebody to a mat,claim to be better than me?I would have pinned that man to a mat quicker.Of course I would have I have known him all my life.No,that's not it.I would have beaten him faster because I am ten times better than Xavier.Xavier,you can brag about how you beat Mike Cole,and how you're undefeated,and I'm not saying that you're wrong,because you're not,but there is one thing you forgot to mention.I have beaten Mike Cole,and I have been undefeated.

Reed takes a sip of the beer still looking at the TV all of a sudden he takes the beer and throws it against the wall smashing it and beer going everywhere.

Xavier,why do you want to piss me off before we go into a street fight?Why,why Xavier,why do you wish to die?Did you see what I did to Mike Cole in our street fight?I was happy when I did that to him,but if you piss me off I can't even imagine what I will do to you Xavier!

Reed finally looks at the cameraman and starts to talk again.

Xavier if you want me to get down to it I will,but I have nothing left to say to you right now,but if you don't keep your mouth shut and stop talking about how much of an alcoholic I am I will get pissed off and I might just kill you!

Reed gets up and walks out of the room slamming the door shut.

Back to top Go down

The truth about Barbed Consequences.
Page 1 of 1