ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The Truth

Go down 
AuthorMessage

The Truth Empty
PostSubject: The Truth   The Truth EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:42 am

Tevon Hunter is backstage at the interviewing area he signals the guy to turn on the camera as he stands with his hand clasp together. Tevon Hunter smiles at the camera and his begins.

Tevon Hunter

As you all know that I will be participating in tonight's battle royal for the Extreme Championship. But the thing is that almost everyone that has commented about this match goes on and on to build themselves up and making a fake illusion on how good they really are. But the truth be told the majority of them are just setting themselves up for failure.

I for one doesn't do that because I know how I am as a person and a wrestler. I don't need to go on and on and on and on saying that I need this championship to be relevant in this company or that I need something in the past that validates for you being in this match. For far too long I've been hearing and seeing blatant disrespect and empty promises. It's a shame really that you people sitting at home and the audience here tonight had to sit through hearing them talk the same thing constantly.

What it seems to me is that ever since this match was announced by Rose London last week who the participants were. It seems to made the majority of the people involved to panic that they have to dig up old videos of themselves doing something that they did in like 4 or 5 years ago. Or that they have to tell your personal business about "if you lose your child will be taken away from you." It's sad really to see men breakdown under the pressure of this title match but I'm not saying that I'm immune to this pressure either. I mean this is like the third time I'm in front of the camera hahaha but unlike the people who appeared before me, I keep it one hundred percent real.

I don't dwell on my past success like some people do. I don't go around wishing that I was in the main event of tonight's pay-per-view. I certainly DO NOT go around disrespecting others for no reason all because they're are insecure of their own abilities. Unlike the other's I'm a man who say what he means and do what he means, Earlier when I came out to that ring or one of my interviews I don't honestly know I've been talking too much but I told the world that when it comes down to Kevin and I. I will make sure that I'll end his career when the opportunity presents itself. If I don't like somebody I don't beat around a bush about it like a lot of people do.

Another thing that I've notice is that every "good" talker said something why is it that no one mentions my name, Tevon Hunter? Is it the weight of one guy's career really affected you all that badly that saying his name every time will give you some sorta of a spike in interest in your promo or something? Or is it that you don't think the other guys are at your level to be even worth mentioning? One of my biggest pet peeves is being underestimated, my abilities being taken for granted. Hopefully tonight in the battle royale people like Alex Kross, Cole Scorpio, Kevin Devastation, Ultra Destroyer will all be eliminated early in the match because those are the main guys who stands out so far in the match inflated with their own egos and agendas. Honestly for UD's case I would personally help you keep your child because you're not winning this match.

Tevon Hunter pauses for a while as the people in the crowd chants his name "Tevon Hunter" again and again.

Tevon Hunter

Well tonight is where I'm going to change that, if you don't mind Xavier I'm going to take your little gimmick and make it a whole lot better my friend. Cause I understand that you and your so called "stable" is here to make changes in AWO. But sadly I fail to see that even remotely happening cause all I see is that the only changes here is the size of your ego and your little crew'a egos as well as they grow and grow each week. But don't you confuse about the ego that Kanye West and Beyonce talks about in their song. I'm going to change AWO for the better because I for one had enough of the fakeness that goes on in this company. I'm tired of the guys like me who doesn't get their name mentioned or be in high profiled matches each and every night,

I'm standing up for the wrestlers here who couldn't even speak as long as I can about winning their respective matches just because someone else who loves to talk about themselves for over an hour. Me winning this title will prove that people who are good wrestlers who can't speak can win championships to. I don't need an overrated gimmick or saying to make me get over people I prove it my getting inside the ring and compete. I will be the symbol of what a champion and a wrestler should be, a man who's willing to entertain the millions of fans and who works their asses to make money for their respective company or promotion.

Tevon Hunter beats his chest while speaking

Tevon Hunter

My Name Is Tevon Hunter and I will be the FIRST AWO Extreme Champion and I'm going to represent all of the underdogs in and outside this company. And this is just me keeping it real with you all.

Tevon Hunter walks out of the camera's view and went into his locker room once more to prepare for his match.
Back to top Go down

The Truth
Page 1 of 1