ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Today's Revelation. Tomorrow's Revolution

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Zeke Nero
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Zeke Nero

Pointz : 2574
Thanks Hit : 3

Today's Revelation. Tomorrow's Revolution Empty
PostSubject: Today's Revelation. Tomorrow's Revolution   Today's Revelation. Tomorrow's Revolution EmptyTue Aug 14, 2012 4:23 am

Zeke Nero comes out on to the stage with his new theme blaring out of the PA system with Jade Brooks following suit. The chorus of boos try to overtake the sound but fails. Nero smiles on his way to the ring, like he knows of the fans failure. He enters the ring, while Brooks goes to get a mic and hand it over to Nero

Zeke Nero
Well hello you dissatisfied motherfuckers. Oh what me losing wasn't good enough huh. You finally got to see me down on my luck, not knowing who the fuck I am. I have come all this way, spoke my mind, tried to live up to my promise, but I failed. You saw me after that match. I was this close to grabbing Jester and making him squeal like the little bitch he is. But no, no, no instead I realized something. You see I've re-watched that match over and over again. I took note of my mistakes. And want to know what I learned. I learned that no matter what match I'm in, I'm always being held down. I wasn't able to show you people my twisted, my mentally unstable side. Instead I'm the watered down version, the one who is just all talk. But no more, no more I say. This is the last time I will stand for this.

Nero takes a deep breath before laughing maniacally

You people, You people don't even know. You people don't know what makes me tick, what makes me think, what makes me normal. Right now though that thing that makes me who I am is gone, you what let's just my mind has snapped so you people can have another reason the hate me. My mind snapped from all of this degrading comments from people such as Randy Reaume, Phillip Phillips, and all of the other people "behind the scenes". Oh I see you shaking cameraman you know I speak the truth cause I hear you and the others talk about me. DON'T LOOK AT ME LIKE I'M CRAZY. I'm not crazy, I'm just at an uneasy state of mind. But to get back on topic. I do hear the people's discussions and you know what the subject is always about. HUH! Do YOU?

Nero is starting to pant trying to gain his composure, but his already lost to his insane side as he starts to crazily laugh again.

They were talking about me. They were saying how I would never amount to anything. And above all that Mr. Reaume comes out here tonight and tells everyone of you I'm an afterthought, just another stone in his "progress". He so insight fully thinks that that one match changes everything. But Randy as the saying goes lightning never strikes the same place twice. What you think is certain is actually going to be a very different outcome. I'm not the same as the week before. Randy your words though may not know is adding fuel to the flame. My aggression isn't yet fulfilled, it hungers for your body to be laid out on the mat broken, and battered. Only tonight can I finally prove that I'm not what everyone says I am. I'm not going to be the person that everyone in the back. Randy, tonight I'm going to be the so called Visionary you think you are.

Nero whispers to Jade to go get a matchbox and a trashcan. Nero then pulls out a the Visionary shirt Randy had. He glances at it and is able to regain his senses

You see Randy your not the visionary. I am and tonight you'll soon realize your mistakes, your misjudgments, and all the things you worked for will soon be ash. And if you think people tease you now think about what it's going to be like when you lose to the person that you've always degraded and said shit about. You'll soon fell what it is like to be looked down by the corporation, always being pushed to the back. Being looked at as the dog food, the person who they can use as just a "talent enhancement". Soon you will be in my shoes as the one who get thrown into matches that don't do shit for him. YOU Will be looked at as a disappointment. You will be an option for termination. And when that happens all your dreams of saving this fed, being the visionary you think you are. But before I leave I'll show you what I'm going to be in you absence once your finally gone.

Jade returns with the trash can and matchbox handing both to Nero. Nero slides out the ring and gets a rod from under the ring. Nero wraps the shirt around the rod and climbs back in the ring

Don't worry Randy your visionary dream will do wonders for me though but instead of my leading people as a visionary. I would rather led them through a revolution. I will let people see my vision for the future something you couldn't. And then we will see this federation revolutionized

Nero lights the shirt on fire and hangs it over the trashcan and watches the ashes of the shirt fall into the trash.

This will be the remnants of your vision Randy bask and watch it fade.

Nero dumps the shirt in the trash as it still burns in the middle of the ring as he and Jade leave the ring.
Back to top Go down

Today's Revelation. Tomorrow's Revolution
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: Championships & Accomplishments :: Introduction Zone :: WrestlingSyndication E-Fed: Part 2 :: Saturday Night RAGE Promos!-
Jump to: