ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

AUDITIONS! Please enter stage left!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT

Pointz : 6018
Thanks Hit : 22

AUDITIONS! Please enter stage left!  Empty
PostSubject: AUDITIONS! Please enter stage left!    AUDITIONS! Please enter stage left!  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 3:54 pm

~The screen shows a dark theater everything is empty, not a sound is heard when suddenly the stage lights turn on and a message is show on a chalk board on the stage. The camera zooms into the chalk board to read what it says "BIZZAROS AUDITIONS!" The camera then turns around to find Dean Wolfe sitting down in one of the seats in the theater. He has a deck of cards in his hands, still looking down he begins to talk~

Dean Wolfe
Hello victims .... I sit here in this empty theater because i am looking for "Friends" that share the same passions for pain and punishment like me! I sure hope people show up because i know there is a little anarchy in everyone. The reason behind this wonderful event is because I've seen that many people here tent to cheat their way in to winning! and attack the opponent well to make sure that does not happens i wanted to make a little group that will stick together like brothers! till ..... death.

~He brushes his hair back, He looks around the theater in paranoia that someone is behind him. He stands up from his seat and walks over to a table on the table there is a clip board that says "List of anarchist" He takes his seat and waits for someone to arrive. After minutes maybe hours of waiting Dean gets up and takes a deep breath then walks off the stage and heads to the door when~

(((TBC BY RAY)))
Back to top Go down
Sonny Heroin
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Sonny Heroin

Pointz : 5926
Thanks Hit : 5

PostSubject: Re: AUDITIONS! Please enter stage left!    AUDITIONS! Please enter stage left!  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 4:06 pm

Leaning on the door, smoking a cigarette, Sonny Heroin waved at Dean Wolfe.

"Hey! You're looking for anarchy, look no further pal."

He patted Dean on the shoulder and put out his cigarette. Sonny lead him back into the theater.

"I'm Sonny Deque, but please, call me Sonny Heroin. I'm, well, 'cut from a different cloth' so to say, and it ain't easy. But that doesn't stop me. Not ever. I could inflict pain on anyone with anything inside of here! And if you don't believe me, well, allow me to inflict pain on ya' right now..."

He crossed his arms and waited for Dean's response.

(TBC by Marcos)
Back to top Go down
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT

PostSubject: Re: AUDITIONS! Please enter stage left!    AUDITIONS! Please enter stage left!  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:24 pm

~Dean raised his eyebrows at Sonny's comments. He smiled and starts to speak~

Dean Wolfe
Sonny .... i fucking love your attitude towards things! and i promise you that i know that you are a hardcore son of a bitch like me! and you would like to make a name for your'self here right? well i guess we both have our mindsets in the same place. We could take shit to a new level if we team up. Two Extream motherfuckers doing what they do best .... INFLICTING PAIIN ON OTHERS!

~Dean licks his lips and stares at the camera, smiling but at what? He then turns his attention to Sonny and pats him on the back~

Dean Wolfe
So what's it going to be? Join up with me AND CAUSE PAIN TO OTHERS!!! or miss out on a Extream tour around the FUCKING WORLD!!
Back to top Go down
Sonny Heroin
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Sonny Heroin

Pointz : 5926
Thanks Hit : 5

PostSubject: Re: AUDITIONS! Please enter stage left!    AUDITIONS! Please enter stage left!  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 5:35 pm

Sonny looked up to the ceiling then back down at Dean.

"You got it, man. Sydication, get ready for a tour of extreme. A path of destruction, the gates of hell have just been opened, and they ain't closing yet, that is, unless we shove as much of you pathetic sheep into there with us. See you in hell, bitches."

Dean extended his hand hand out toward Sonny for a handshake, which he accepted it.

(End of promo or TBC by Marcos)
Back to top Go down
Xavier Serikaz
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Xavier Serikaz

Pointz : 3561
Thanks Hit : 1

PostSubject: Re: AUDITIONS! Please enter stage left!    AUDITIONS! Please enter stage left!  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:25 pm

~ The door to the auditorium is kicked in as a powerful presence is felt walking down the theater isle. As Sonny and Dean turn around they notice it is none other than one of the most controversial wrestlers in current memory, none other than Xavier Serikaz! He makes his way down the isle and jumps up on the stage.~

" I heard you guys are in the market for some controversial guys with a devil may care attitude who have a hardcore tendency? Well look no further because standing in front of you is one of the most controversial wrestlers in recent memory! Whacha say fellas? Care to have this hardcore bastard in this group of yours? "

TBC by Sonny or Dean
Back to top Go down
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
MIDNIGHT DELIGHT

PostSubject: Re: AUDITIONS! Please enter stage left!    AUDITIONS! Please enter stage left!  EmptyMon Jul 23, 2012 9:42 pm

Dean smiles when Xavier Serikaz asked that question. Dean then looks at sonny for some kind of approval. Then he looks back at Xavier.

Dean Wolfe
Well Mr. Serikaz .... I don't see why fucking not? Another member to a society that loves to inflict pain and punishment? HAHAHA WE ARE FUCKING UNSTOPPABLE! No one in their right mind will ever think to .... what's the word? ATTACK US? FOR SOMETHING THEY NEVER DID! So Xavier to answer your question? FUCK YES

Dean smiles and looks at Xavier, He then signals Xavier to meet up with them

TBC: RAY SAID BAM BAM WOULD JOIN? UNLESS XAVIER HAS SOMETHING ELSE TO SAY?!?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: AUDITIONS! Please enter stage left!    AUDITIONS! Please enter stage left!  Empty

Back to top Go down

AUDITIONS! Please enter stage left!
Page 1 of 1