ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Future

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Mason DeAngelo
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Mason DeAngelo

Pointz : 1038
Thanks Hit : 0

Future Empty
PostSubject: Future   Future EmptySat Jul 07, 2012 4:49 am

( I am aware it is past the deadline, but since it is a championship match and Brandon did not post until Friday, I am going to promo again. If it does not count, that is fine, but since it is a PPV I was hoping to get some sort of extension. )

The bells toll and Mason flies out from behind the curtain as his music plays. He throws his arms into the air and dances to the music for a few seconds before his pyro goes off and he explodes into the air with it. He is wearing the same shirt he was wearing earlier, a picture of Mason hitting the Prime Time Slam on Brandon Bash. He points to the shirt and the camera zooms in, Mason smirks and makes sure the camera can see before he finally sprints down to the ring. He slides into the ring and then goes to the turnbuckle, playing to the crowd but only receiving boos. The signature smile is played across his face and he puts his hand to his ear, mocking the crowd, and acting like he cannot hear what they are saying. He jumps down and goes to each corner, doing the same thing, until he has reached every corner and he returns to the middle. He pulls his shirt off and tosses it into the crowd before grabbing the mic. He holds it at his lips, smiling, and teasing the crowd before he finally gives them his signature catch phrase.

Mason

"IT'S PRIME TIME IN LOS ANGELES!!!"

He smirks as the boos come in and he circles the ring a few times, letting them settle themselves down.

Mason

"I am sure you all heard mister Bash come out here and give you the whole "Oh I let the Prime Time Superstar beat me last week in front of literally millions of people because" BLAH BLAH BLAH FUCKING BLAH. Do you really expect me and the people who come out here to believe that? I make a living on making these sorry sacks of shit who spend all of their money to come see me feel bad, but at least I respect their intelligence. Ladies and Gentlemen of the audience, we have actually found someone who is more of an asshole than the greatest wrestler of all time, the Prime Time Superstar, Mason DeAngelo. He came out, in front of every single one of you, and he had the audacity to say that he threw the match to me last week. The level of douche headedness that this requires goes way beyond my brain, and I am one of the most intelligent.... athletic.... beautiful people to ever walk on this earth in the past, present, or future. To actually come out and flat out lie to everyone is a level that I never thought you would stoop to Bash. I knew you were weak, I knew you were scared, but I never expected you to take this route."

"I did not have to wait to show off my abilities. I came out in front of everyone and I told them what I was going to do. I came out to that ring last week and I did exactly as I said I was going to do: I destroyed Brandon Bash. I not only put a barbed wire into his arm, I Prime Time slammed his pathetic and pompous ass right onto the ladder that I drug to the ring. I pulled his legs up and I heard the ref count... one.... two... three..... and I raised my hand in victory just like I promised I would. But you..... oh that is not good enough for you. No, Brandon Bash is saving himself for Genesis, just like the cute little christian girl was saving herself for marriage. Well guess what Bash? The cute little christian girl went off to college and she got pounded by every frat boy who was sober enough to get their dick hard. I was the frat boy and you were the christian girl and I fucked you. I fucked you, without a condom, and tonight at Genesis, I am coming back for seconds. I am going to fuck you longer and harder than I did last week and every single person in the crowd will know my wrath. They will know that Mason DeAngelo is the greatest wrestler of all time and they will know who is the better man."

"You keep going on and on and on and on and on and on and on and..... on about this demon that I apparently have awoke. What the fuck are you talking about, guy? I have heard a lot about this demon but all I have seen is a guy get pinned. That's right: a guy. That is all you are. You are a has been who is nothing anymore. I am the future, Bash, you might as well get used to it. I am sure you were good in your hey day, but it is my time now, and there is nothing you can do about it. Oh, you will try, I have no doubt about that but you will fall harder than you ever have in your entire life. Tonight you will be humbled by the most humble superstar to ever enter this ring..... me. You think you are stronger.... you aren't. You think you are smarter.... HA... Bash, I hate to be the one to tell you, age does not translate into knowledge. I have told you once, and I will tell you again, your accolades me nothing to me. Everything you accomplished was before I arrived and are therefore void. Everything that I have done, I have done with you around. There is, and never will be, anything you will be able to do against me."

"Back to this whole building my confidence up.... really? You act like you have never met me. My confidence is so broad and big that it would take all of Europe to hold it, and even then, those damn weirdo's with their booga booga accents are not worthy enough for it. A piece of old trash that fell behind the refrigerator, like yourself, could not , in a million years, boost my confidence any higher than it already is. So I am going to give the audience what they want. I am going to show them a little replay of our match from last week. How does that sound mister Bash? Everyone, lets take a look at mister Bash "throwing" our match from last week."

Mason turns and points to the screen and it picks up from Bash going to the top rope. Everyone watches as Brandon jumps from the ropes and Mason moves out of the way just in time. Then it shows Mason slamming Brandon down hard and then pulling him into the pin.

"Did everyone see how he threw the match? How when I slammed him, he was out cold, and I raised my hand literally unscratched. Bash, you are in way over your head, and tonight I am going to prove it. Even if this so called Demon is awake, you are going to need whatever the hell it is to beat me. Because even if you had both God's army and the Devil's army inside of you you would still lose to me because I am just that damn good. This is the way the world works, Bash. A man has his time and then he dies, no more... no less. You had your time and now my time has come. You are an old man clinging to false hope. I am the new alpha male around here, and there is not a single superstar around that could challenge me. Everyone needs to get ready, because tonight I end a legends career. I put a stop to this old man running around talking about demons and his damn kids. I am the future, the greatest wrestler of all time, the Prime Time Superstar, Mason DeAngelo.... and ITS PRIME TIME BABY!"
Back to top Go down

Future
Page 1 of 1