ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage

Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment Empty
PostSubject: Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment   Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:16 am

Randy Reaume was walking backstage with a gold jacket with silver text reading "#PRODIGY" on the back of it.

He checked out a few locker rooms then finally found the one he was looking for. The door's label read "MATT KNOXVILLE."

Randy raised his hand, knocking on the door a few times and waiting for a response.

TBC Matt Knoxville
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Aaron

Pointz : 10248
Thanks Hit : 11

PostSubject: Re: Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment   Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:22 am

~ The camera goes to Matt Knoxville in his locker room, he hears the knocking and rushes to the door, he pulls the door open ~

Matt Knoxville
What do- oh, hi Randy, what are you doing here? Other than showing off that jacket of yours which by the way, is burning my eyes.

(TBC by RR)

Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment   Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:32 am

Randy looked at Matt for a second then started to speak.

...Well, I'm here for a little..business negotiation. Chris DeLuca told me to find two people who were willing to compete in a little gauntlet match on Overdrive 6 against Blaze Griffin. I was coming here since, of course, you are a respectable talent in Warfare Entertainment Wrestling, unlike one Mike Cole or Blaze Griffin, who both take the cheap ways out of a match out of cowardice..such as Blaze Griffin rolling me up because he wanted to steal a win from me after Mike Cole conveniently came running in to interfere with my business yet again..and that annoys me highly. So I went to Chris for a solution, and he told me to round up two people for a gauntlet match on Overdrive 6. You in?

Randy stopped talking, waiting for a response.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment   Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:41 am

~ Matt's jaw drops, Randy stands there still waiting realizing Matt was checking out one of the Sirens, he then slaps Matt round the face ~

Sorry. I guess I'm willing to, I mean chances are I'm going to lose to this Ringo guy so I'm going to need something to give me a boost and I know how you feel, losing to complete jokes. You know what? I'm in! Now be right back.

~ Matt chases the Siren he was staring at before ~
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment   Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:44 am

Randy watched Matt pathetically chase after a siren who he knew was clearly out of Matt's league.

He then turned around and saw Nicole Hunt in the distance, observing their conversation.

TBC: Nicole Hunt
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hunt
Nicole Hunt

Pointz : 35
Thanks Hit : 0

PostSubject: Re: Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment   Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:48 am

Nicole Hunt was walking back towards her locker room when she saw a conversation between two members of the roster take place Nicole smirked when she happened to over hear Randy Reaume speak about a gauntlet match. She knew that in order to prove herself to everyone, she had to take any match she could get get. She stopped and listened to the match. After Matt finished speaking, she came around the corner with a smile on her face. "If you are looking for someone to fill that second spot, you have your person Randy. You give me this chance, and I won't let you down." She stood there waiting for Randy to speak, hoping that he would say yes.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment   Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 7:56 am

Randy was intrigued by Nicole's suggestion out of the blue. He thought for a moment, then lifted up his mic to speak.

Hmm..well..I see no harm in allowing you to compete with me and Matt Knoxville against Blaze Griffin..you could certainly be a lot of help..You know what? You're in. Just make sure you don't let me down...I don't take it kindly when people let me down..just look at Mike Cole.

Randy smirked, then held his hand out for Nicole to shake to officially seal the deal.
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hunt
Nicole Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment   Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:00 am

Nicole shook the hand of Randy with a smirk on her face. "Unlike Cole...I never shake the hand of a man if I choose to let him down. With this handshake, you won't be let down. I assure you of that. So answer me this one question and then I will be out of your hair....why are you known as a prodigy?" Nicole smiled a bit as she awaited the answer of Randy Reaume.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment   Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 8:07 am

Randy let go of Nicole's hand, with a smug look on his face after he heard her question.

..I'm known as a Prodigy because I am the future of this business..I am the FUTURE of WEW. And after my Hell in a Cell match with Blaze Griffin at Genesis..I will go on later that night to change the very landscape of this company. I will make myself known as the true prodigy and future of this business..and nobody will ever doubt me again. That, Nicole...is why I'm the Prodigy.

Randy smirked and turned away to leave.

TBC Nicole Hunt or End Promo
Back to top Go down
Blaze Griffin
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Blaze Griffin

Pointz : 2077

PostSubject: Re: Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment   Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 11:55 am

Blaze Griffin walks up with a smile on his face, and turns to Randy

A gauntlet match huh? Sounds awesome. Perfect chance to try out some new stuff before our match on Genesis. What's not to like? I mean, I know DeLuca is trying to screw me over, and I know you're doing everything in your power to make my life hell, but I expected that. I asked for this match, knowing exactly what I was getting into. So don't expect me to act all worried or scared. You've yet to surprise me.

Blaze turns around and talks to Nicole. So Nicole, you're going to be my other opponent? Seems to me that you should be worrying about our match tonight, and not about a match next week that you're already at a huge advantage in. Not that the advantage will be worth much, but still. Priorities, lady.

TBC by Nicole Hunt or RR
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hunt
Nicole Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment   Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:31 pm

Nicole rolled her eyes in her head at everything coming out of the mouth of Blaze. She couldn't believe that he was talking about priorities when she knew exactly what she wanted. As she started talking to him, she poked Blaze in his chest. "Don't you ever talk to me about priorities. I know what I am doing and I know that just like this week, next week you are going down in flames." Nicole stood there with her hands on her hips and tapped her foot at Blaze, waiting to see if he was going to run his mouth again.

TBC by Blaze or RR
Back to top Go down
Blaze Griffin
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Blaze Griffin

Pointz : 2077

PostSubject: Re: Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment   Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:42 pm

Blaze smiles at Nicole as she's getting mad.

Go down in flames? Really Hunt? Pay attention to my name. Blaze. Do down in flames? Please. I dance in the flames. If fire is all you're bringing, you're in for a hell of a long two weeks. It's gonna suck to get pinned by the same guy twice in two weeks i bet.

Blaze turns around towards Randall, who.....
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment   Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:50 pm

Randy jumped Blaze as he was turning around, nailing a codebreaker in the backstage area. He grabbed a chair and started smacking Blaze in the back with it repeatedly. After hitting him over a dozen times, he put Blaze's arm through the chair and locked in the anaconda vice, using the steel to amplify the pain and pressure. He then motioned for Nicole to crush Blaze's leg with another steel chair while he had him in the Vice..

TBC Nicole Hunt
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hunt
Nicole Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment   Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 1:55 pm

Nicole quickly looked around and grabbed the steel chair that she saw not to far away. Nicole then started to hit the leg of Blaze over and over with the steel chair. After about three or four times of hitting Blaze's leg, she threw the chair to the side and smirked. Nicole then bent down to get in the face of Blaze as the Vice was still locked in. "It seems that you are more pathetic than I heard about. Fool me once, that is shame for me. Fool me two times...well then you are screwed. In the end...I always get the last laugh...or in this case Randy and I get the last laugh. Remember who you are dealing with little boy." Nicole stood up to see Matt Knoxville standing there with a look in his eyes.

TBC by Matt Knoxville or someone else
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment   Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:03 pm

~ Matt looks down at Blaze in shock ~

I may be an ass sometimes and the fans clearly hate me but I'm a man of honor, that was just plain disrespectful. I can't believe I agreed to this, Randy, this is sick. If you want me in this match you're screwing up your chance.

~ Matt looks back down at Blaze ~

I'm sorry about this, Randy.

~ Matt pushes Randy off and he lets go of the Vice, Blaze manages to get away and Matt slides into his locker room and locks the door behind him, Randy bangs on the door and begins chasing Blaze hopelessly ~

What did I just do?

Matt is startled as Nicole is already in the room, he jumps to his feet ~

TBC by Nicole Hunt

Last edited by Matt Knoxville on Sat Jun 30, 2012 4:08 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hunt
Nicole Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment   Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:08 pm

Nicole looked on in shock as Matt did what he did. She knew better than to screw someone over, especially if you shook the guys hand. "What in the hell Matt?!?! Do you realize what you just did?" Nicole heard things about Randy and one was if you screwed him over, you are royally screwing up your career. Matt just continued to stare her down and Nicole took two steps back, getting into a defensive stance. "I maybe some things, but I am not stupid. If you want to come after me for going after Blaze, be my guest. Be warned, my bite is worse than myt bark. You just screwed up royally and I am not going to make the same mistake."

TBC by Matt or someone else
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment   Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 2:17 pm

~ Matt just stands there, not bothering with trying to start a fight, he talks ~

But do you honestly think that was right, what you and Randy did? You could beat Blaze whenever you wanted but what you did just made you look weak, made people think you need to attack someone backstage to have a chance at beating them, I know you don't need to do that and so do you. I know I may have just screwed up but hey, everyone makes mistakes and what Randy did was completely disrespectful. If you want to hit me hit me, I'm not going to fight a lady, especially you.

~ Matt unlocks the door he opens it behind him and checks no one is there ~

You can go or stay, your choice, honestly I hope you stay here.

(TBC by Nicole Hunt)
Back to top Go down
Nicole Hunt
Nicole Hunt

PostSubject: Re: Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment   Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment EmptySat Jun 30, 2012 10:31 pm

Nicole just chuckled at what was said. She ran her fingers through her hair and just leaned up against the wall that was closest to her. "Waste my time on someone like you? Please...I have bigger things to contend with. Randy is a visionary and someone like you needs to follow in his footsteps. Unlike you however, I don't take the cowards way out. I stick with my guns." Nicole got off the wall and she got into Matt's face. "I am not going to slap you senseless. You just have to realize one thing. I am the only woman here, and pretty soon I will show you that I can be just as controlling and manipulative as any man." Nicole walked back to where she was standing and she leaned against the wall waiting for something to be said or done by anyone involved.

TBC by Matt or anyone involved.
Back to top Go down
Aaron
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Aaron

PostSubject: Re: Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment   Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment EmptySun Jul 01, 2012 7:59 am

~ Matt walks over to his bar and takes a drink ~

I've never liked Randy and I just showed that, I don't care if I seem like a coward to anyone, there's about one thousand and four ways to prove that, all I wanted was a reasonably fair match and Randy ruined that for me. If Randy still wants me in the match I'll stay in the match, if he doesn't he doesn't and he probably won't after that but in the end it's his decision.

~ After finishing the drink he walks back over ~

But if you thought that was the right thing to do I suggest you don't stay any longer.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment   Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment Empty

Back to top Go down

Matt Knoxville & Randy Reaume Segment
Page 1 of 1