ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Let's talk a little bit about Austin Cross

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Let's talk a little bit about Austin Cross Empty
PostSubject: Let's talk a little bit about Austin Cross   Let's talk a little bit about Austin Cross EmptySun Aug 12, 2012 11:45 am

Randy Reaume is shown in the back of a limo, laughing at a TV screen.

W-Wait a second here, I watched your 'promo', Austin.. I had no problems with you - kayfabe, of course - until you came on from your little gym and talked a bunch of shit about me for no real reason other than that you're one of the backstage owners of this company. Obviously you were offended at the hurtful truth in my last shoot, Austin, and how I predicted this place to die in only a few months, if that. Let me tell you why I predicted this place to die in a few months! And, prepare guys, because I'm going to go shooting again. So, set your DVRs and start recording in the live audience, because I have some stuff to get off my chest about Mr. Austin Cross.

Randy chuckles a bit, getting prepared to talk.

Okay, first of all, Austin, let me tell you something about myself. I don't kiss ass anymore. I'm going to be honest and tell you that I did, at one point, kiss ass to get far. That was in EHDW, and those times are over, but let's look at your relationship with Phillip Phillips. You've been carrying Phillip's baggage since EHDW and clearly it's gotten you some success over the years, as seen by you winning the battle royal on Rage. You talk about how I'm overshadowed by every main eventer in this company, inside and outside this ring, and I'm tired of being underestimated by every jackass in the back who think they're good promoers just because their script goes for 1,000 words. Just because their promos are the longest in this business, and the fact is no matter what the owners are going to be biased towards the big names with the long promos. It happened in EHDW, AWO, and now here.

Randy grows irritated again as he says this, uttering curses under his breath.

Quality over quantity does not exist in this universe and the fact that some people like Tony X and Xavier Serikaz were undefeated in AWO shows that. They won match after match because their promos were too long for anyone to read or listen to and the bookers assumed that because they were long they were the best. That's how wrestling works nowadays, and that makes me sick. People like me and Mason DeAngelo are pushed down the roster because our promos aren't long enough. TALENTED PEOPLE were on losing streaks, because they didn't write a 1500 word script for a promo. This is what I'm trying to end, this is what inspired me to bust out of my shell and say things that other people don't have the motivation to say. I represent everybody who was misused and depushed because they didn't go long, and that doesn't just represent this series of companies, that represents every federation in this universe.

The limo turns past a few people taking pictures as Randy continues.

And you, Cross. Inside and outside this business, you don't respect talent. There are people who have potential in this business, including me, who are insulted and put down by all the people in the back, by all the people who don't believe in anybody but the big talents like Xavier Serikaz and Cole Scorpio. I was underestimated on the predictions thread on our forums multiple times, and I won almost every damn time I was underestimated and put down by all the owners of every fed. I get NO motivation backstage, nothing nice is said to me, and it really destroyed my self esteem sometimes. And then Xavier Serikaz told me in AWO that my push was a joke. That my entire upwards push in that company was nothing but a fallacy. And you know what I did? I nearly gave up this business. My self esteem was at an all-time low..and do you know what I did? I won the next week, and I got no congratulations and people STILL insulted me and underestimated me backstage.

No matter who I outpromo, no matter who I beat, I'm still disrespected backstage. And I still will be, because that's all the owners of this federation and all the workers are - disrespectful. Like you, Austin Cross. Your promo just then was almost the most disrespectful thing I've ever heard, and I'm fairly sure it was meant to go directly to me as a person, not me as a character. So, you know what? I'm not going to listen to you backstage anymore. I'm not going to listen to you or any of the other people who disrespect me in the back, all of the people who tell me I don't have what it takes and that my promos are uninspired and boring, all the people that told me my pushes were a joke and all the people who tell me I'm no match for people like Xavier Serikaz, Cole Scorpio, or Phillip Phillips, you can all go straight to hell, because I'm not listening to any of it anymore! I will prove myself worthy for the world title and I will win it, no matter how long the champion makes their promo, no matter how much backstage I'm told I'm going to be squashed, NO MATTER WHAT, I WILL WIN!

The camera fades to black as the limo pulls up to the RAGE arena.
Back to top Go down

Let's talk a little bit about Austin Cross
Page 1 of 1