ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION

REST IN ANARCHY
 
HomeEntertainmentCalendarFAQSearchMemberlistUsergroupsRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Share | 
 

 To everyone who's "TAKING A BREAK"..

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
Randall Reaume
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
avatar

Posts : 444
Pointz : 4875
Thanks Hit : -7
Join date : 2012-01-28
Age : 27
Location : Winnipeg, Manitoba, Canada
Status : I've seen inside my head a vision, never the outcome you'll be wishing for. #Visionary

PostSubject: To everyone who's "TAKING A BREAK"..   Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:20 pm

Seriously? Everyone's fucking quitting or "taking a break" the second I get a role of ownership? am I that untrusted? I'm sure everyone will come back if I just fuck off, because really? Me being a fed owner? How fucking preposterous. All of you assholes claiming to be 'taking a break' conveniently as soon as I gain ownership of the fed? You can all go to hell, because I'm done with it. Everybody who's "TAKING A BREAK" can go straight to hell, because I won't take this disrespect anymore. So if you want to claim to take a break as soon as I gain ownership of the fed, You're fucking FIRED, alright? I mean, shit, man. I didn't know I was THIS hated around here.
Back to top Go down
Riddick Mercer
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
avatar

Posts : 350
Pointz : 3729
Thanks Hit : 4
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who's "TAKING A BREAK"..   Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:44 pm

you could have said that without swearing so much. Swearing doesnt do you any good infact its detrimental tou your little tirade
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: To everyone who's "TAKING A BREAK"..   Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:48 pm

As I said in PC.
Utilize what you have.
Shit, I had half the roster leave on me and you know what..?

Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: To everyone who's "TAKING A BREAK"..   Mon Jun 11, 2012 11:52 pm

Well, that's because you were a fucking awful owner. Randy and Laurence have led us into a golden age.
Back to top Go down
A. F. Cross
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
avatar

Posts : 338
Pointz : 3994
Thanks Hit : -2
Join date : 2012-06-10

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who's "TAKING A BREAK"..   Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:10 am

Who is that?
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: To everyone who's "TAKING A BREAK"..   Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:25 am

Cole Scorpio wrote:
Well, that's because you were a fucking awful owner. Randy and Laurence have led us into a golden age.

Not to disrespect Randy or anything but..

Me and P2 have pretty much done everything so far since the REAUME-PHILLIPS era took over.

Don't insult my ownership because you got butthurt because your friends left/got fired towards the end. You always got negative things to say nowadays, but hey, I'd like to see you do better.

And you were the same person sitting in chat everyday after you quit, same person in PC talking about the things that you wanted to do if you returned under MY ownership.
If you say it was all an act...yea right..

You're the only one still talking about it. Well at least to my face. I've had no problems with anybody else because it's not a big deal.


I don't know why you act like a hard ass all the time, I don't do shit to you or anybody else.
Quit holding grudges & holding on to the past muchacho. I'm not owner anymore, be happy & quit bitchin, you're an adult crying over some internet shit, sorry that a 15 year olds actions harmed your life so much.



And I'm TRE, Austin.
TOOODALOOOO
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: To everyone who's "TAKING A BREAK"..   Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:47 am

I wanted revenge, I had it all planned out. That died when your fed did, because you didn't know how to manage it. Here's a hint: get rid of the guy who makes 9 people quit and is about to send more running. You're a shitty owner, and I'm glad you're done.
Back to top Go down
A. F. Cross
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
avatar

Posts : 338
Pointz : 3994
Thanks Hit : -2
Join date : 2012-06-10

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who's "TAKING A BREAK"..   Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:47 am

Gotta side with Tre on this one, Cole. Although screw you Tre, YOU'RE the asscrack.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: To everyone who's "TAKING A BREAK"..   Tue Jun 12, 2012 12:55 am

Tell me, what points does he have? "You think I'm a bad owner, fuck you" while I have Spitta, everyone leaving, him being an asshole, and AWO dying on my side. Tre was a bad owner, it's time for him to stop bragging about his time as one.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: To everyone who's "TAKING A BREAK"..   Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:02 am

You know I love you deep down inside Austin. We can both be asscracks.

And Coley, I'm pretty sure I had no computer access for 2 weeks. Sorry that I couldn't magically keep things running pal.

I haven't bragged about shit. If you think me saying no to you making a WEW Wire is bragging then oops my bad sir. You're just a control freak who whines when he doesn't get his way.

Here's a hint: Let go...this isn't some comic book, you wouldn't have got your wonderful revenge
bounce.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: To everyone who's "TAKING A BREAK"..   Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:17 am

Yes, because AWO dying wasn't the end-goal. Because you being shown as a terrible owner wasn't the end goal.

And you directly saying "I'm still the top owner on the site still" isn't bragging... how?

Tell you what: stop being a massive flying thundercunt for 20 days. See what happens.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: To everyone who's "TAKING A BREAK"..   Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:19 am

I only said I'm still king admin because I deleted your first WEW Feed, then you bitched & moaned, so I let you make it anyways. Cool. I'm bragging! Wink

Stop being a whiny bitch who rides my dick over something that happened over a month ago and see what happens.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: To everyone who's "TAKING A BREAK"..   Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:24 am

Remove yourself as king admin. You've proven yourself to be a TERRIBLE owner. You didn't enforce the rules YOU made, you didn't take care of what needed to be taken care of, and you removed a thread to spite me.

You are untrustworthy.

You are a legitimately bad person.

And I can see why Joey thought so. I may not like him but... he was right about you.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: To everyone who's "TAKING A BREAK"..   Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:38 am

LOL like I give a fuck about Joey.
Me & Joey talked and apparently his hate comes from the way I talk & that I do drugs, IDC how he thinks I talk, and even if I did drugs who cares? My oh my I'm so hurt Sad!!

Right. Yall need to find something better to do.

And uh..I don't have to remove myself from anything.
You've asked me this twice proving that you moan and complain when you don't get your way.
Randy & P2 are capable of doing everything that I can do on the admin panel so it makes no difference. Why am I king admin? I made the site...If it bothers you that much leave it again.

Only reason I deleted the feed is because I said there was no need. The only thing you can say to me is that I've been a "TERRIBLE" owner....ok...I get it Cole I'm terrible...I DON'T KNOW WHAT I'M GOING TO DO WITH MY LIFE!!!


Just shut up, you're annoying. It's funny how you get so worked up over this. Get some coochie or something leave me aloooone sir.
Back to top Go down
Brandon Bash
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
avatar

Posts : 102
Pointz : 1272
Thanks Hit : 0
Join date : 2012-04-16
Age : 28
Status : #WickedPrayerInc.

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who's "TAKING A BREAK"..   Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:43 am

I don't have any problems with anyone...but can we all just take a fucking chill pill?

This is all supposed to be fun. I have been having fun here, aside from all of this drama garbage.

I think Tee did a good job, other than the Sports thing. I had no problem with the guy, but if he was the reason that everyone was leaving, then something should have been done. The only thing that annoyed me was that results would always be a day or two. Other than that, everything was gravy.

I have no problem with how things are being ran now, either. I happen to think Laurence is awesome. I haven't really talked with Randy much, but see nothing wrong him.

I am having fun here, and am actually getting competition. Dean linked ne here from ECWF because I was winning with one paragraph promos and was pretty much letting my writing talent drifting away, not that I have ever been great or anything. But this has been one of the best e-feds I've ever been in, and I've been doing this shiz for a good twelve years now off and on.

Let's all get the fuck over whatever is bothering us, and remember this is supposed to be pretty much like a game. For fun. I don't want to see WEW die like AWO did.

Kthnxbai.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: To everyone who's "TAKING A BREAK"..   Tue Jun 12, 2012 1:47 am

As I said, I'm chill if he is.
But he's been bringing up the same old stuff for a week.

My apologies to the people who are bothered by this..

I'm done.
Back to top Go down
Riddick Mercer
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
avatar

Posts : 350
Pointz : 3729
Thanks Hit : 4
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who's "TAKING A BREAK"..   Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:10 am

Since we are airing all the dirty laundrey here.

Tre I liked you alot but you proved to be a imcompetant owner when you refused to punish Spitta for all the shit he pulled and his holy than know attitude he had.

Also I dont think the leadership now is all to great either but thats just me. Personally speaking I dont like when the owner is acting like a child swearing like its his job. Thats the one thing I liked about Tre he showed everybody respect.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: To everyone who's "TAKING A BREAK"..   Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:19 am

Eh, I knew I was easier on Spitta.. He was my friend for a long time & I couldn't fire him. But it's all said and done now. What happened, happened & I'm not upset.

Let's keep this running.
Back to top Go down
Riddick Mercer
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
avatar

Posts : 350
Pointz : 3729
Thanks Hit : 4
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who's "TAKING A BREAK"..   Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:21 am

Looney Love wrote:
Eh, I knew I was easier on Spitta.. He was my friend for a long time & I couldn't fire him. But it's all said and done now. What happened, happened & I'm not upset.

Let's keep this running.

One thing I do commend you on is treating everybody with respect
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: To everyone who's "TAKING A BREAK"..   Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:23 am

I appreciate it.
Back to top Go down
A. F. Cross
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
avatar

Posts : 338
Pointz : 3994
Thanks Hit : -2
Join date : 2012-06-10

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who's "TAKING A BREAK"..   Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:30 am

Riddick Monix wrote:
Since we are airing all the dirty laundrey here.

Tre I liked you alot but you proved to be a imcompetant owner when you refused to punish Spitta for all the shit he pulled and his holy than know attitude he had.

Also I dont think the leadership now is all to great either but thats just me. Personally speaking I dont like when the owner is acting like a child swearing like its his job. Thats the one thing I liked about Tre he showed everybody respect.

It's *holier-than-thou. But yes, I'm afraid I have to go agree with the leadership thing. Randy gets angry over the slightest thing. I was banned because I wanted to re-open *my fed*. He said I was being a dick? Everyone is ALWAYS a dick. But whatever. Laurence is a good guy. He's been my best friend for over a year now so ye, I would know. He treats everyone with respect. But lets give things a try. I think Randy is just adjusting. He'll come around.
Back to top Go down
Riddick Mercer
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
avatar

Posts : 350
Pointz : 3729
Thanks Hit : 4
Join date : 2012-01-13
Age : 24

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who's "TAKING A BREAK"..   Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:41 am

A. F. Cross wrote:
Riddick Monix wrote:
Since we are airing all the dirty laundrey here.

Tre I liked you alot but you proved to be a imcompetant owner when you refused to punish Spitta for all the shit he pulled and his holy than know attitude he had.

Also I dont think the leadership now is all to great either but thats just me. Personally speaking I dont like when the owner is acting like a child swearing like its his job. Thats the one thing I liked about Tre he showed everybody respect.

It's *holier-than-thou. But yes, I'm afraid I have to go agree with the leadership thing. Randy gets angry over the slightest thing. I was banned because I wanted to re-open *my fed*. He said I was being a dick? Everyone is ALWAYS a dick. But whatever. Laurence is a good guy. He's been my best friend for over a year now so ye, I would know. He treats everyone with respect. But lets give things a try. I think Randy is just adjusting. He'll come around.

Eh I was never the best speller. Or I just been hearing it wrong all my years.
Back to top Go down
Guest
Guest



PostSubject: Re: To everyone who's "TAKING A BREAK"..   Tue Jun 12, 2012 2:55 am

I got faith in R-Double and P-Double. I love you
Back to top Go down
Brandon Bash
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
avatar

Posts : 102
Pointz : 1272
Thanks Hit : 0
Join date : 2012-04-16
Age : 28
Status : #WickedPrayerInc.

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who's "TAKING A BREAK"..   Tue Jun 12, 2012 3:02 am

As do I.
Back to top Go down
Phillip Phillips
Poster Hall of Fame
Poster Hall of Fame
avatar

Posts : 2022
Pointz : 12073
Thanks Hit : 14
Join date : 2011-12-23
Age : 33
Location : Detroit, Michigan

PostSubject: Re: To everyone who's "TAKING A BREAK"..   Tue Jun 12, 2012 5:24 pm

Back to top Go down
Sponsored content




PostSubject: Re: To everyone who's "TAKING A BREAK"..   

Back to top Go down
 
To everyone who's "TAKING A BREAK"..
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1
 Similar topics
-
» Tiger Woods is taking a break from golf
» Compton "Taking a break"
» Is it time CM Punk took a break? (Will contain Wrestlemania and Raw spoilers)
» Kitesurf Magazine, Point Break Wave
» How to Break 80 - A comprehensive 6-Week Plan to Lifetime Low Scores

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Basket :: Past Sites :: WEW 1 :: Site Basket-
Jump to: