ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

***FINAL PHENOMENON PROMO***Taking out the trash!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Xavier Serikaz
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Xavier Serikaz

Pointz : 3561
Thanks Hit : 1

***FINAL PHENOMENON PROMO***Taking out the trash! Empty
PostSubject: ***FINAL PHENOMENON PROMO***Taking out the trash!   ***FINAL PHENOMENON PROMO***Taking out the trash! EmptyThu Jan 26, 2012 10:18 pm

- It is a cold, overcast day Richmond, VA but as usual the park is open. Outside the arena fans are lined up for a meet and greet with their favorite AWO Superstars and Sirens. Then the gates open and a black 1968 Mustang drives through and parks in the VIP section. Moments later the engine shuts down and the passenger side door opens to reveal a man dressed in a red button down shirt, black pants and shoes and a black tie. He walks around to open the driver side door and out steps the newest AWO superstar , Xavier Serikaz. The fans swarm Xavier but his agent gets between them and Xavier.-

" Ladies and gentlemen, I will be signing autographs in an hour. First I am schedualed for an interview inside the arena. My agent here, Mr. McKnight will be fielding any questions you may have while I am in the interview. "

- The fans chant " X! X! X! X! " While he walks into the building. Inside he is greeted by AWO Management who walk him through the building to the interview center where he is greeted by Lauren Brooke. -

Lauren: Xavier! First off let me say what a pleasure it is to finally meet you. This place has been buzzing ever since you signed with the AWO and I for one cannot wait to see you in your first match our first pay per view, Phenomenon. These fans don't know what they have coming.

" Your right Lauren, I have never stepped foot in the AWO. So for me this is as exciting as it is for the fans. We will be experincing what this company is all about first hand! Although from the sound of the fans outside the building. They are going to be a tough crowd to please! But that's why they call me the Extremist! I know how to bring a crowd to their feet. I know how to make the fans scream my name as I come off the top rope. Around the world I am known as an Enigma in professional wrestling because I do whatever it takes to please the fans night in and night out in that squared circle! "

Lauren: And from what I understand you have a way with the women in whatever company your working with as well. Just going over your portfolio. You've been engaged twice, once to Liz Dadner and the other to Jessie Devlin. Should we be expecting either of them in the AWO?

- Xavier steps back impressed by her research abilities. -

" Well well someone has done her homework. But no Liz and Jessie are both in the past. I only move forward. Of course I know how to treat the ladies. Give respect and respect will be earned! Although I'm no John Cena but I know what its like to get the attention I want...no need! See all these guys in the back are just dying for some attention but thats where they go wrong. They go out looking for it, thats what sets me apart. I go out there every night and earn the respect of the fans! "

Lauren: Well Xavier I've got to ask what do you think about your opponent at the show, Alfred Perez?

"You know Lauren it's funny. Ever since the card was offical for the pay per view people have been raving and ranting about Alfred on twitter on how good this guy is. How fast this guy is. I've had my skills put into question but the fact remains Lauren. This will come down to experiance. I tried asking about Alfred's past but the AWO management couldn't tell me anything because well. They don't have anything. "

Lauren: So how do you prepare for someone who is a practical unknown?

" I've been in the wrestling business for going on tweleve years. I've done it all practically and seen it all. I've delt with the unknown and I know how to handle them. "

Lauren: This just in Xavier. Alfred showed up a little bit ago and he laid down a challenge. He said and I quote. "

" I'm going to use the world of hardcore and extremism and bring it to the one of the most hated men in all of professional wrestling. See while you, Alfred may have your ladies by your side. I don't need some groupies to egg me along. I don't need a couple of women at my beck and call. I don't need anyone except the people that feed my pocketbook. I need the fans of the wrestling world and it is with their energy I can overcome anything. Come Phenomenon Alfred I am going to show you why they call me the Extreme Enigma and you my friend will just be another victim of the Enigmatic Warrior!"

Lauren: This just in Xavier! Alfred showed up a little bit ago and he laid down a challenge and he said. " My idea here is that if I win, then the following week we have an extreme rules match my favorite match. But, if Xavier wins we compete in a match of his choosing!" Your thoughts on this challenge?

Xavier: Really? I think Alfred means when I beat him at the pay per view. But who in their right mind would want another match with someone who. You know what Lauren...I'm not going to go down to Alfred's level. We'll wait until after the pay per view to find out Alfred's fate. If he wins and trust me Lauren that's a HUGE if. Then sure hardcore style match with him. Perfect kind of match for redemption! But of course that's not going to happen!

Lauren: Well Xavier that's all the time we have for now. Any last words?

" The next generation is in my past and while they mold my future it is my own foundation that will fuel my future! See you at Phenomenon! "

EORP
Back to top Go down

***FINAL PHENOMENON PROMO***Taking out the trash!
Page 1 of 1