ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Michael London Interviews himself.

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Michael London Interviews himself.  Empty
PostSubject: Michael London Interviews himself.    Michael London Interviews himself.  EmptyThu Jan 05, 2012 7:08 pm

Michael London is seen walking around backstage and he comes across one of the cameramen's camera. Michael London looks around to see if the cameraman who left there was around. Michael London then picks up the camera and takes it with him, then Michael London turns on the camera and points it towards himself while walking as he gives himself a proper interview.
Michael London
Ladies and Gentlemen once look what I've found. Appearently one of the cameramen lost there cameras. So I took it upon myself to take their camera and conduct an interview. And the person who I'm going to inerview the greatesr competitior in this company and that is me, Michael London. Because last time when that bimbo Lauren Brooks interviewed me, I was abused and embarrassed by that woman that I had enough with her imcompantance that I might as well do her job for her and give myself a chance to show the word who Michael London really is and not what many people here in this company portray me as some kind of whiny little bitch who goes around faking an injury. So AWO fans lets get started with this interview alright? Also don't worry I will answer all the qestions that I know what you all want to ask so sit back and relax.
Michael London cleared his throat and asked himself a question
Michael London
Okay first qestion Michael London where do you see yourself as an AWO wrestler? Well let see that's quite easy acually I see myself as the World Heavyweight Champion of this company. I mean who in there right mind think that they are actually better than me. Just look at me I walk like a champion, I talk like a champion and ulike these other so called entertainers or I pefer the term wrestler I actually wrestle like a champion. But all I'm missing is the World Heavyweight Championship itself and I know it's time for Michael London to become the first and the younges World Heavyweight Champion in AWO history. Like my theme song says I'm "Here To Show The World" that this is the age of Michael London and it doesn't matter what obstcles get in my way I do what I've always done and that's to overcome then like a true wrestler would do.
Michael London
Okay Michael excellent statement. Michael London now here's my next question. How do you like your chances at tonight's main event. You have a chance to go on to Phenomenon and compete for the World Heavyweight Championship. Hmmm well that's another easy question to answer. Everyone should already know my chances going into that Battle Royal match. If I remember correctly only three people will be fighting for the World Heavyweight Championship. But to be honest I don't think none of them will make it. My chances winning that match is absolute no one in that ring can compare to my abilities as a wrestler and quite frankly I know for a fact that when I win that match I'm making sure that none of those men will be able to fill the other two spots in that championship match. I be damn if I let anyone of those losers be in the same ring as me, especially when the world title is on the line.
Michael London
Michael London last queston. Tell me how did it feel when you won your debut match on the day AWO debuted. Well I felt great actually , lets be real I was basically fighting on one leg. I went to the ring with cruthes by the lack of human kindess by the GM it was obvious that I was in no shape to compete that night but like I normally do I sucked it up and went on to do what I've always done before and thats to win. Both of my oppenents took me lightly because I was on one leg but they paid the price for it because I completely dominated in that match. Don't get me wrong they were kind of good for entertainers but they were no where near close to my abilities as a wrestler. My favorite part of that match was not only the victory but it's also when I had the where with all to finish off P2 while I was dealing with my former friend, Mike Cole. And that night I pinned P2 1,2,3 and that was it. I know for a fact that P2 isn't probably going to show up in that match. Not after what I did to him and I know damn well that the last thing he wants to do is to face me again. Well ladies and gentlemen this has been a good interview but I must be going now and prepare for my match later on tonight. And also I would--
Michael London stops talking when Lauren Brooks rudely interrupts him
Lauren Brooks
Excuse me Michael but I have to take that camera away from you. It's AWO property and AWO talents are not permitted to take what belongs to the company.
Lauren Brooks waits for Michael London to hand over the camera. Michael London chuckles a bit and then hands over the camera to Lauren Brooks.
Lauren Brooks
Thank You.
Then Michael London begins to speak to Lauren.
Michael London
It doesn't matter anyways. I expect a thank you because I actually did your job for you. Next time you little bimboif you're going to interview me. Do it right because I'll make sure that the next time you disrespect me. You will end up losing your job by either bullying or harassment. And I'll sue you for everything you're worth. So next time I would watch your mouth and show your future World Heavyweight Champion with the respect that he deserves.
Michael London shook his head and spat on Lauren Brooks' new shoes and walks away. Then Lauren drops the camera and begins to cry.
Back to top Go down
Kevin Devastation
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Kevin Devastation

Pointz : 96
Thanks Hit : -6

PostSubject: Re: Michael London Interviews himself.    Michael London Interviews himself.  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 1:50 am

I read this one and the others you linked me. I honestly think that you have quite a good heel gimmick dude. Bravo
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: Michael London Interviews himself.    Michael London Interviews himself.  EmptyTue Mar 06, 2012 8:47 am

Thank You . Eventually once the heel to face ratio is evens out a bit I might go back to that gimmick again ?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Michael London Interviews himself.    Michael London Interviews himself.  Empty

Back to top Go down

Michael London Interviews himself.
Page 1 of 1