ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Michael London on the rise

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Michael London on the rise Empty
PostSubject: Michael London on the rise   Michael London on the rise EmptyWed Jan 11, 2012 6:46 pm

Michael London's theme music Here To Show The World blast through the PA Systems. Michael London along with his new manager Cainidie comes out from behind the curtains and makees their appearance on the stage. As soon as the fans saw them both, they show that they despise them by trying to boo them out of the arena. Michael London observes the audience reaction towards them and begins smile and shouts out "NUMBER ONE CONTENDER!" Then both men advances towards the ring, as they got closer to the ring Cainidie went ahead and grabs a microphone while Michael London, climbs the steps, on to the ring apron but instead of going through the ropes like he normally do, he actually leaps over the ropes. Then Canidie tosses the microphone to Michael London, and London catches the microphone as Canidie enters the ring and stand right beside him. Michael London brings the microphone up to his getting ready to speak....
Michael London
Last week on Fusion I did what I said I would do and I became one of the men that will participate in a triple threat match for the AWO World Heavyweight Championship and not only that in the process of that match I've injured Phillip Phillips and now he's out of action for who knows how long. Now you all have witness what lengths I will go to become World Heavyweight Champion and Phillip was a perfect example of that.
The fans in attendence shouts at Michael London chanting "YOU SUCK" over and over again.
Michael London
You see it doesn't matter if you all cheer for me or boo me out of this arena. Fact that will always remain is that Michael London will become the World Heavyweight Championship by Phenomenon. But you all should know that because giving my in ring record I'm 2 and 0 not one person has yet to beat me in this six sided ring. What you all are looking at right now is the face of this company and you should be DAMN grateful that I am here right now because NO ONE in this company and I mean NO....one has the ability to "wrestle" like I do. I don't care who you maybe because Phillips and Nero Cage thought they could hang with me but you know the end result, they both got their asses tossed out of the ring by me of course. So what every single so called "talent" should never underestimate me and my abilities because if you do, you're only setting yourself up for failure and when I say so called "talent" I mean the two people who will be trying to take the World Heavyweight Championship. I would say their names but I already forgot them because me they bore me.
Mchael London chuckles a bit and gives his manager a hi five, then he begins to speak again.
Michael London
Anyways tonight sadly for you all that I'm not scheduled to compete, I got the night off from in ring competition. But that doesn't mean I'll be off television because that would kill ratings if our General Manager does something stupid as that but so far he finally done something smart, because tonight marks the debut of someone big. That person is red hot on the market right now, he's the hottest commodity here in AWO and that person is none other than ME!
The fans boo Michael London because of his arrogance but Cainidie claps hard and cheers for Michael London and tries to get some of the fans to cheer with him. Michael London smiles and pat Cainidie on the back for supporting him and then London speaks again.
Michael London
What I mean by debut is that I will be making my commentary debut so the fans at home will be hearing my voice as well when I call the action for the first time in my career. Like my favorite commentator always said "This is going to be eeeeelectric." He right because what I will benefit from this is that I will be actually watching my competition in the ring tonight. Hopefully I don't fall asleep from the pure agonzing boredom of their "wrestling" I mean come on I get tired even thinking about it. But I will do my job and call that match the best of my abilities because I'm that good, play my music.

Michael London drops his microphone and along with his Cainidie they exit the ring but then Michael London stops before walking up the ramp. He signals his manager to follow him and together they went to the announce table and pull up a seat right next to Kevin Darby and put his headset on.
Back to top Go down

Michael London on the rise
Page 1 of 1