ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Michael London's 2nd Interview Show

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Michael London's 2nd Interview Show Empty
PostSubject: Michael London's 2nd Interview Show   Michael London's 2nd Interview Show EmptyFri Jan 20, 2012 1:00 am

Michael London and his manager Cainidie is seen walking backstage together hours before tonights show. Michael London stops Cainidie for a second and spotted a camera. Michael London shakes his head and walks over to the camera and picks it up. Michael London gives the camera to Cainidie to hold and Cainidie turns on the camera and held it towards Michael London. Then Michael London smiled and begins to speak.
Michael London
Well well, ladies and gentlemen once again the cameramen of AWO has left their cameras just lying around just waiting for someone to pick them up. Well welcome to another episode of Michael London's Interviews. I know, I know that you all adore me and I thought to myself what will be a good way to entertain you all and I came up with a great idea to make another web show for AWO official website. So let's get started shall we?
Michael London motions Cainidie to follow him as he walks around the building as he saw the dumb bimbo interviewr. Michael London went over to her and taps her on her shoulder. Lauren Brooks turns around and looks displease with seeing Michael London.
Lauren Brooks
What do you want Michael ?
Michael London
What's with the hostility Lauren? I just came here to ask you a few questions nothing wrong with that is it? Anywyas question number one who's Reed Zimmer?
Lauren Brooks looks Michael London like he's stupid.
Lauren Brooks
You seriously don't know who Reed Zimmer is? He's apart of HateClub.
Michael London looks confused
Michael London
Who in the hell is that? Some kind of brand of cereal? I never heard of HateClub or Reed Zimmer at all my time being here in this company. But I'm set to compete against him tonight. I wonder who Reed Zimmer really is. To me he sounds like a complete joke or probably the reason why I haven't noticed him is because my career has skyrocketed to the top that more than likely sending his career into obscurity already and we haven't even met yet.
Michael London pasues for a second and Lauren tries to speak but Michael London cuts her off before she could say a single word.
Michael London
So Lauren who do you think is going to win? Me or Reed Zimmer?
Lauren Brooks replies
Lauren Brooks
Easy London, I think that Reed Zimmer will kick your sorry little arrogant ass. Hopefully when he does beat you he knocks you down a peg or two because you're really overrated and besides I think just because you won only two matches and infact this is your thrid doesn't make you the best wrestler in this company. I mean let's faace it London this is your first one on one match in this company. So tonight London we will all see that you're not as good as you say you are because we'll all finally see how weak and pathetic you really are.
Michael London takes a deep breath before speaking.
Michael London
You see Lauren this is what I mean about you. You're so stupid that you really don't see talent when they're looking right in front of your face. This is what you don't get Lauren is that I'm the hottest commodity in wrestling today. It doesn't matter who or what gets in my way I know damn well that I can get pass it. Another thing is that compared to Reed Zimmer and I there's nothing to compare. I out do him in every little thing because so far he hasn't really done a damn thing. Last time I check my face is on the AWO banner, last time I check my face is on the Phenomenon Pay-Per-View poster, LAST TIME I CHECKED I'M IN THE DAMN MAIN EVENT COMPETING FOR THE AWO WORLD HEAVYWEIGHT CHAMPION. What you don't see Lauren and everyone else here is that I am the face of this company. What you refuse to see is me walking out the ppv as world champion. Can you ask me somethign Lauren? Has Reed Zimmer been on anything so far?
Lauren Brooks tried to speak but Michael London cuts her off
Michael London
The answer is no, he hasn't to me he's nothing and I don't know why the General Manager put me in a match with a nobody. And you want to talk about pathetic Lauren? I can talk about pathetic, you see what's really pathetic is my former best friend Mike Cole has been defeated by Reed Zimmer, now that's pathetic, another thing what's pathetic is my other friend Jacob Wolfe out for two weeks by getting his ass whooped by Anton that's pathetic, unlike him I competed anyways even though I was injured. What's pathetic Lauren is you having this job, that's pathetic if nothing else because to me and everyone I named is the complete and exact definiton of what pathetic truely means. So next time you're going to slander me and call me pathetic you should do your research next time and look in the mirror because now you know what a pathetic person really looks like. So by tonight Lauren I'm going to do where my former friend didn't do and that's to defeat Reed Zimmer in the middle of that ring.
Michael London tells Cainidie to stop rolling the camera. Then Michael London looks down on Lauren and then looks at Cainidie and signals him to put down the camera. But then London changes his mind and told Lauren that he's keeping the camera . Both Michael London and Cainidie walked away from Lauren Brooks and when they were walking by London saw a HateClub poster with all the memebrs on it and then he took it down wadded it up and throw it in the trash can. Then the camera fades out
Back to top Go down

Michael London's 2nd Interview Show
Page 1 of 1