ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Good Kid in a Mad City

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Good Kid in a Mad City Empty
PostSubject: Good Kid in a Mad City   Good Kid in a Mad City EmptyThu Apr 05, 2012 12:10 am

The scene stars off as Spitta is shown sitting backstage in his new Fusion locker room. He's shown sitting down on a chair and going through his stuff, placing it on shelves. He grabs his 4 state titles and puts them in the trophy case along with many other trophies he's earned over his very decorated career with wrestling, kickboxing, mixed martial arts, powerlifting, and many other groups and clubs he's taken part of. He places them all on the trophy case to get a message out. He's a real winner. Spitta begins to speak gently into the microphone.

"The easy or the hard way? Spitta took the hard way.. And no, I'm not here to kiss ass. I'm not here to talk in 3rd person and think I'm the almighty alpha male of AWO. I'm not that little girl, Ren. I'm not here to showboat for you guys, I'm here to win championships and compete in this company. I'm here to go down as a legend.. And that's what I'll do. But hey, I'll tell you guys a little about myself. My name is Spitta Andretti, hailing from The Bronx, New York. Weighing in at about 290 pounds, standing at 6 feet 6 inches. AWO's Heavyweight.. Myself.. Spitta Andretti. I'm not cocky or anything, but I like to make a presence with my whole personality. But hey, I bet none of you enjoyed that but I can't be asked to put up with your pity. You won't see me talking to the owner much anything that isn't business related. Why? I'm not here to make friends. I'm here to win championships that will add on my resume and hopefully get me inducted in many organizations across the world, AWO being my next one. And I'll make damn sure that I become a legend here. I'm not running my mouth like that random kid I'm facing... Ren? Ren from Ren & Stimpy? I mean, he said my name wrong so I guess I should too, right? To only make it "fair" and make it seem like I'm not a pushover.. But ha.. I'll elaborate on this fool when I'm done. I'm not done yet though, I'm still here to show you guys my resume and tell you about myself.. I'm just not too fond on talking about my opponent. He doesn't need the media exposure with the ass kicking I'm going to give him.

Spitta shakes his head and glares at the camera, staring it in immensely as he smirks and begins to speak again, but this time with more emphasis in his voice.

I'll save all this shit talking for the ring though, there's no need for me to get all worked up over a rookie in the wrestling business. A veteran like me, with an impressive resume and multiple world championships in other organizations, should be accounted here. But then all in all, this is my debut match. The welcoming to the glory here. I'm here to headline pay-per-views in the near future, these fans are gonna love me. I might get an attitude at times, but all of you will respect me. You don't have to like me, but I will repeat.. You will respect me. My goal here isn't to become a mid-card star like half of this roster, but to be the best in the business and show you guys how to really wrestle.. I mean, look at my background. This trophy case right here shows it all. All my past achievements, all my accomplishments.. Everything and anything you can ask for, it's in my trophy case. I'm a very dedicated athlete and I'll make the best of it here. I'm quick on my feet for 290lbs, but hey.. That's mostly pure muscle as you can see by my physique. I'm ultimately 167-4 in my collegiate wrestling career.. Pretty impressive if I say so myself. But hey, I'm not here to gloat around about how great I am. I'm here to have my wrestling do my talking... And my entertaining. I'm not undefeated, so I'm not gonna front around here like I am. I'm not perfect, like everyone of you. But, I do believe that I can be on top of this company.. I don't believe that.. I know this.

Spitta gets up and goes over to the counter as he grabs some protein and puts it in a blender bottle, he adds some milk and peanut butter and begins to shake it up. He drinks it all in about two big gulps. He begins to speak again as he grabs the curl bar he was currently at before the interviewers walked in and does some curls. He now begins to speak.

I don't know who's my friend here, not that I much care, but it'll all come together with time. Like me winning the AWO championship.. Nothing will last forever though.. So I expect to lose it, of course.. But when I become champion, whenever I do, I WILL be the best champion to ever touch AWO ground. And I promise that. All of you should know who I am by now so I guess we should get started on my opponent? or is he even worth all of the media attention that I'll give him by saying his name or even ranting about it? But hey, it's worth a shot.. I guess.

Spitta stops talking and finishes putting his trophies into the trophy case. He goes to the back and them comes back. He has a Gatorade in his hand as he sits back down. He wraps his once injured knee that he still has to take care of so that it doesn't react again in random times. He stands up then sits back down as he does this with great caution. He sits back down and takes a sip of his Gatorade. He talks into the camera, staring at the camera as words come flowing out of his mouth.

"Ren? I really don't know much about you.. But you're gonna know who I am. You have the nerve to say my name wrong and the nerve to disrespect me. Well, I have the nerve to kick your teeth in. And that's exactly what I will do if you stop running your mouth. All of this isn't a threat so you don't need to run off and call your Mom and all that little girl shit you're already trying to pull. Face me like a real man, Ren. Face me in the ring. Talking about me like that is going to be something you regret, and that's a promise from me to you. I'm here to obliterate my debut match.. And that's what I'm doing. Unfortunately, you're my first victim. Sucks to be you, right? The point I'm trying to make is that I get to waste my time wrestling a scrub like you. I mean, you're obviously not important if I have no idea who you are. I'm ultimately going to win this match and might.. just might.. let you walk for another day. But, I advise you to calm yourself and respect me, and respect me as a wrestler also. This isn't asskissing, no bullshit here. Just a REAL man expressing his words to you, and not hiding like you, Ren. I'm not here to make friends, so after this match of ours.. Don't try and kiss my ass saying "omg Spitta!! omg!! you're so great!!! why did I talk shit on you???!!!" Yeah.. No. Ren, this is all business, I have nothing against you, but then again you talked about me. That isn't right, but no complaints here. I'm just gonna let my wrestling speak for what I'm doing here. No big deal though, I'll see you at Fusion. I'll see you getting thrown across the ring like a rag doll. I mean, I've said this before, but I'm 290 pounds of PURE muscle.. I don't see a spot on my body where I need to tone it up. I've always been on the bigger side.. Always. But hey, who really cares? Not me. But, I'll end this short.. See your punk ass at Fusion, Ren. Have a nice time trying to outsmart me in the ring. You'll need all the luck you can get."

Spitta is showing getting up and pushing the camera man out the way, as he demands his privacy and begins to train some with the weight set he has in his locker room. The scene ends.
Back to top Go down

Good Kid in a Mad City
Page 1 of 1