ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Remember The Butler?

Go down 
AuthorMessage
-The Good Butler-
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
-The Good Butler-

Pointz : 363
Thanks Hit : 0

Remember The Butler? Empty
PostSubject: Remember The Butler?   Remember The Butler? EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 2:21 pm

Remember The Butler? Williamblacknewtop-1
A well dressed man with flowing golden brown sits in a beautifully floral carved oak chair. A glimmer of gold reflects into the camera as the man has a piece of AWO gold slung over his right shoulder, an Extreme title. By now the man has been recognized as one of the AWO's great champions, William Black. After losing to Xavier two weeks ago, and then not being in action at all this past week, good ol' Willy does not seem to thrilled. A distinguished frown is more than visible on his face, leading one to believe he will have quite the speech for the AWO audience. The Good Butler lowers his head, taking a deep breath as he looks just about ready to start his rant about god knows what. Slowly but surely, he raises his head back to eye level of the camera and begins to speak with his brilliant accent.

Hello, remember me? I'd hope so even though I'm apparently not good enough to get booked every week. I am William Black, the best talent in AWO, the most entertaining man in the business and simply one hell of a butler. In other sparkling fresh news, apparently the AWO booker got his head right out his arse and put me in a match this week. A man going by the name of Ultra Destoryer. Ultra Destroyer? What the bloody hell is that? It sounds like a failed children's cartoon series. Seriously, is your surname Nutter? None the less, you will not be taken lightly. You have awaken The Butler's inner demons, and that is no feat an average man can take head on. Oh, and bloody hell, you want this Extreme Championship? I'd have no problem what so ever with handing it to you as I, personally, think it is holding me back at this point. You see, being a man of my stature, I deserve one of the “big lad” titles, not this garbage nonsense that I have been stuck with.

The Butler shrugs his shoulders as he sinks himself deeper into the vintage wooden chair he sits in. Now realizing that they must be in William's home, you begin to look behind him, at the walls that are covered in old books, most of which were written before you were born. William Black then looks down to the black, concrete, floor. Suddenly, a signature cocky smirk rips onto his face as if he had just thought of something brilliant. An idea so immaculate, he just has to blurt it out right now to the AWO cameraman.

I'm fine with putting this god forsaken thing on the line this week, if you change your bloody name to something that wasn't come up by a daft, mindless peasant. In other news, while I have the camera to my charming self, I would like to talk about that match against Xavier. You see, I had been fighting off a bout of the flu, if not for that, you would have seen me getting my fist raised in victory over that flag waving good for nothing. Of course, you silly American's think he is “all that” because of his “originality”. Let me tell you, I've paid close attention to this wrestling scene for years, there has never been someone more unoriginal than him, minus, maybe this demmick known as Ultra Destroyer. Though, this might make his knickers a tad bit wet by even mentioning his name in the same thought as Xavier's. Oh well, this shall all be dealt with in time, but for now my focus is on that toothless bastard, Ultra. Truthfully, a dead mosquito has more charisma than you, and I shall squash you just as one this coming episode of Adrenaline. Count the days you have left, Ultra, because you're just a spec of dust on a beautiful set of China, obviously the China being my outstanding career.

Now sitting on the edge of his seat, much different from his slumped back posture from before, a certain vibe spelling out rage and intensity pours off of the AWO Extreme Champion. He leans forward in the chair, with each elbow being rested on a respective knee. One hand grasps the other, as his veins begin to pop out and make themselves more defined, he is obviously gripping each hand tightly with the other. Looking quite cross, the Butler begins to speak to the camera and the people watching at home.

If you think that tosspot is going to get the best of me, well you have another thing coming. Not only does it take skill and charisma to even come close to pinning my shoulders to the AWO ring mat, it takes intelligence and pure know how. Ultra, I know you are not a man of thinking, but think this one out. Give up now, and have some dignity before I, the Butler, rip it out of your very soul. I will win this week, I will retain this piece of garbage title, and I promise this because I am simply one hell of a butler. This proper pain in the bottom will be taken care of and shut up once and for all respectively. If I cannot take care of this uncharismatic , shit pit of a man, Ultra Destroyer, what kind of a Butler would I be?

Black lowers his head again before peering back up at the camera with an instant classic smirk of ages. The camera feed then begins to fade to black as William remains seated in his fantastic study chair.
Back to top Go down

Remember The Butler?
Page 1 of 1