ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

The Ring Enforcer

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaron
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Aaron

Pointz : 10248
Thanks Hit : 11

The Ring Enforcer Empty
PostSubject: The Ring Enforcer   The Ring Enforcer EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 10:09 am

Insane is standing outside the locker room with a microphone in his hand and Don Manly stood next to him.

Insane

As you know Don Manly, the man stood next to me and also my "partner in crime" from last week is the special ring enforcer, I am going to keep this short and sweet, I. Will. Not. Lose.

Don Manly

And I can attack anyone outside the ring, especially you Dane Jerez. We have all these flashy new clothes and a brand new shiny car because we know how to win, and we also know that you won't, no matter how hard you try.

Insane

Like I said before, I faced a huge loss last week an that won't stop me from winning this bank heist qualifier match, and it won't stop me winning the bank heist either, I'm gonna try not to hurt you too much, since this is your first match, but be ready for a fight that you can't win. A fight that may help or hinder the rebellion. A fight that will show who is the better of the two of us, and that's me. My name may fool you but I don't take easy to people who want a rebellion, I've said it once and I'll say it again, I have nothing against you. But I don't like your idea of a rebellion. Especially when this is your first match in AWO. This is only my second but being in TNA and ECW has shown me the ideas that end up succeeding and the once that fail, and Dane Jerez, your idea looks like it will fail.
Back to top Go down
AshtreDaKing
Admin
Admin
AshtreDaKing

Pointz : 13766
Thanks Hit : 30

The Ring Enforcer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ring Enforcer   The Ring Enforcer EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:28 pm

OOC - Don't you think it's unfair to post a promo 2 hours apart without a reply from your opponent?
Back to top Go down
https://aworganization.forumotion.com
Aaron
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Aaron

Pointz : 10248
Thanks Hit : 11

The Ring Enforcer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ring Enforcer   The Ring Enforcer EmptyWed Apr 04, 2012 1:44 pm

Blame Lex, he told me to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

The Ring Enforcer Empty
PostSubject: Re: The Ring Enforcer   The Ring Enforcer Empty

Back to top Go down

The Ring Enforcer
Page 1 of 1