ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Old Friends

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Old Friends Empty
PostSubject: Old Friends   Old Friends EmptySun Mar 18, 2012 5:17 am

The titantron turns on and is taping a small house. An old man is sitting on his couch. He looks up at the camera and people recognize him as Hank Hanson. He smiles and beckons the camera over, so it is now staring at the TV. Hank is watching some apparently old tapes of when he was younger.

Yes, I am watching matches back when I was a young man. This match was when I was just starting out.

The video shows Hank in a ball. He is being rolled around the ring by his confused opponent. He then sticks his hand up. His confused opponent slowly goes to grab it. Suddenly Hank Hanson uncurls from his ball shape and puts his opponent in an armbar. The man tries to get out but he can't and eventually he taps.

Ah yes that move is called Lady of The Lake, for those of you unfamiliar with this old and unique move. Now I would like to switch my attention over to Xenon. Xenon I have all the respect in the world for you, and I hope you become as good a wrestler as your father, if not better. Yes I knew your father when we were both young and fresh, much like you and Tevon are today. We were just starting out and formed into a tag team. We unfortunately didn't win any title, but we got pretty damn close. We also didn't last long. After we failed at another title chance distrust began to grow. We eventually broke up, and a rivalry would blaze out. Here I will show to you one of our matches we had.

Hank pulls out a tape and ejects the existing one. He then pushes in the new tape to the old VCR. The TV turns on with a young Hank and Eric Byers standing in the ring facing each other. The bell rings, and both men start circling each other. Hank reaches out a hand and Eric takes it. They then go to a collar and elbow tie up. Eric gets the better of Hank and switches to a headlock. Eric then tries to choke out Hank in the headlock. Hank slips out of the headlock and Eric turns around. Eric rushes to Hank for a clothesline, but Hank leapfrogs. Eric stops before crashing into the ropes and turns around. He rushes back at Hank and this time Hank grabs Eric's arm and hits an armdrag. He quickly goes to the down Eric and locks in a double knee chinlock. Eric avoids tapping and flips Hank over him. He then hits a clothesline on Hank which connects this time. Eric quickly picks up Hank and lifts him on his shoulders. He tries to go for a Samoan Drop, but Hank grabs the back of Eric's head. He hits a reverse DDT on Eric and goes for the pin.

ONE TWO T...KICK OUT

Hank then gets up and pulls Eric up as well. He irish whips Eric to the ropes. On the rebound he leapfrogs. Eric then bounces off the ropes again. Hank goes to use another leapfrog, but Eric catches him midair! Eric then lands a powerbomb and hooks one leg.

ONE TWO...HANK HAS REVERSED THE PIN AND HAS FLIPPED OVER ERIC BYERS. HE CRAWLS ON THE BACK OF ERIC BYERS AND LOCKS IN A CAMEL CLUTCH.

Eric struggles around for a bit and continues to avoid tapping. Eric Byers obviously hadn't seen this coming. Suddenly Eric struggles up with all his might carrying Hank on his back. He then jumps on his back, slamming Hank into the ground. Eric rolls away and both men appear to be out of it. Both men are struggling up now. Hank is up to his feet first. Eric quickly follows and no advantage is given to either man. Eric and Hank go back to circling each other.Hank reaches out his hand again, and Eric goes to take it. Suddenly Eric charges at Hank and floors him. Eric goes down on one knee and tries to go for an armbar, but suddenly Hank rolls up into a ball. Eric knowing this trick rolls him around trying to look for a spot to break up the curl. He then steps back after finding none. Hank then reaches his hand out and Eric quickly grabs it. Hank tries to go for his armbar. NO ERIC REVERSE IT INTO AN ARMBAR OF HIS OWN. Hank is now screaming in pain. he is stuck in the middle of the ring with no where to go. Suddenly he flips himself over onto Eric Young and grabs both of his legs. SCHOOL BOY PIN.

ONE TWO THR...KICK OUT

Hank quickly gets up unfazed by the fact that Eric kicked out. He quickly climbs the rope, and stands on top. "This is one of the first times we have ever seen Hank climb the top rope" The announcers are heard yelling. The entire arena is screaming now. Eric gets up and looks around for Hank. He then turns toward the corner and Hank jumps off. He grabs Eric's arm midair. HANK HAS LOCKED HIM IN THE ARMBAR. Eric is completely dazed and confused. This combined with the pain leaves Eric no choice but to tap.ERIC YOUNG IS TAPPING. The bell rings and Hank stands back up. He is welcomed by many cheers. Eric Byers makes it to his feet and then offers Hank his hand. Hank goes over and shakes it. Both men then hug and the audience goes crazy. Eric raises Hank's hand in victory and then leaves the ring while Hank celebrates with the fans.

Ah yes, after this match me and your father became close friends again. We never did reform a tag team, but we did keep close backstage and over the phone. I was planning on going to your house, but the week before I was going to visit, your father died.

Hank's expression grows sad.

I decided it best not to visit you after your father's death. I went to the mourning ceremony, and saw you when you were six standing there with so much grief on your shoulders, but enough about the past. I am probably boring you with these old man tales. I know you will put up as much of an effort as your father did back then. It will give me much joy to have a match against the son of a man I had much respect for. I know you will prove that you deserve just as much respect as your father, at Adrenaline. So I would like to wish good luck to you Xenon, Make your father and me proud.

The camera then is turned off and the titantron goes blank. The crowd then starts chanting HANK HANSON.
Back to top Go down

Old Friends
Page 1 of 1