ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Making Friends

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Sammy Flawless
Sammy Flawless

Pointz : 319
Thanks Hit : 0
Status : I'm the pixel of Perfection, and the starter of all erections. Be Jealous!

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Making Friends   Making Friends EmptyMon Sep 17, 2012 10:43 pm

The scene begins at an Autograph Signing session in Miami, Florida, [???] is autographing AWO Merchandise for all of the fans that are waiting in line. Soon the next man to step forward at the table is Sammy Flawless. He puts his Autograph Book down in front of the Superstar who asks..

???:
So who am I making this out to?

Sammy Flawless:
To the guy who is better than you.

The AWO Superstar raises an eyebrow and looks up at the man with confusion.

???:
Come again?

Sammy Flawless:
What's the matter? You have a hearing problem or something?

To be continued by anyone...
Back to top Go down
Zeke Nero
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Zeke Nero

Pointz : 2574
Thanks Hit : 3

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 2:01 am

Nero looks up with a little smirk laughing at this rookie who has no place here.

Zeke Nero
I don't have hearing problems, but you must blind as a fucking bat saying that to me. But I will admit I like you arrogance. You got that certain je ne sais quoi about you. But listen to me, and listen to me good. You are not better than me and you will never be okay. The last person that did say that to my face had a career ending injury. But if you want to instead of trying to take me down, why not go after Corporate's Golden Boys. You see I'm far from Corporate's fucked-up view of how a superstar is supposed to be and I want to show them wrong.

Nero flashes a sadistic smile

I've heard about you Sammy, your just like me and I don't want to see a person like yourself have to piss and moan to management just for a shot here.

Nero extends his hand

So do we have a deal.
Back to top Go down
Sammy Flawless
Sammy Flawless

Status : I'm the pixel of Perfection, and the starter of all erections. Be Jealous!

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends EmptyTue Sep 18, 2012 5:15 pm

Sammy just stands there, he looks down at the hand extended to him, then simply replies..

Sammy Flawless:
What's the catch?
Back to top Go down
Zeke Nero
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Zeke Nero

Pointz : 2574
Thanks Hit : 3

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 2:11 am

Nero lowers his hand and facepalms.

Zeke Nero
Rookies. Don't know a good deal when it's handed to them. Sammy look, if I wanted to add a catch I would have gotten someone a lot more gullible like Alex Jester, but I chose you. Sammy, what I need you to understand here is that this deal would be good for you. With me by your side the Corporate will know that they lost another star that won't kiss their asses just to get ahead, which in their eyes hurts their pockets. So I'm going to ask you again, Do we have a deal.

Nero once again extends his hand.
Back to top Go down
Sammy Flawless
Sammy Flawless

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends EmptyWed Sep 19, 2012 7:01 pm

Sammy puts his hand up to his chin with a curious look on his face.

Sammy Flawless:
I can't help but be a little suspicious...why are you trying so hard to get me onto your side? My guess is you have a negative relationship with the Board of Directors, and you need someone who's actually worth more than a few Benjamins on your team so that they don't fire your ass, right?

Well I'm no fool, I don't invest in anything or anyone until I've seen the product for myself. So until you and I have fought in the ring, there's no way in hell I'm teaming up with you. I came over here for one reason, and its to let you know that there's a new superstar on the rise, who will one day bring prestige to the AWO Championship and the AWO Hall of Fame! So it would be in your best interest to stay out of my way.

He says with a confident yet cocky smile.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Making Friends Empty
PostSubject: Re: Making Friends   Making Friends Empty

Back to top Go down

Making Friends
Page 1 of 1