ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

No one will ignore me anymore

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Martin Taylor
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Martin Taylor

Pointz : 1418
Thanks Hit : 1

No one will ignore me anymore Empty
PostSubject: No one will ignore me anymore   No one will ignore me anymore EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:41 am

Hero by Skillet plays as the crowd cheers with Martin Taylor running down to the ring and high fives every fan even he goes to high five the commentators
He gets in the ring, holds a mic and starts to speak

Ahhh....nothing feels better than this. being cheered and feeling confident!!!

Crowd cheers

Of course all of you know that I am heading towards a HUGE battle royal with some really good talents. One of them was the one who crushed me before, Ric Payne. But we are not talking about Ric Payne right now. Barbed Consequences is all about extreme. The main event is about extreme. Alex Jester versus Aidan Raider for the AWO Championship in a ladder match. HOW EXTREME! Both of them are great talents. but let's talk about the battle royal. let's be honest. Most of people in this battle royal didn't even debut. That means whatever happens, I have advantages in this battle royal. All of the people are talking about Kevin Devastation, Kid Kaos, Joey Simone and more. But, no one is talking about me! Everyone is ignoring me. And I have to win to break this ignorance.

As we head towards this battle royal, I am not looking at the loses I had. I am looking at the good side that I am looking to create. This ignorance have to stop. as I said, All of the people are talking about Aidan Rider, Alex Jester, Wrath, Anton Hinston, Phillip Phillips and more! No one even mentioned my name at Barbed Consequences. Why?? I just want to know why?? because I lost before?? I will break this ignorance. Trust me when I tell you, I will go towards Barbed Consequences as an Afterthought, but I will get out of it as THE NEW AWO EXTREME CHAMPION!! And everyone in this locker room can say what they wants until I prove them wrong!

I will do the unexpected. Don't expect anything. The Dangerous One has come to take his right place. To every superstar that is in this battle royal, I will eliminate each one of you! I am a rabbit and this is a turtle race. Good luck to all of you although luck won't help you. Just don't forget what I am telling you. Because if you did, it will become more worse to you. I am tired of ignorance because I am like everyone in this battle royal. No one is better than the other. Let me tell you apart of my life. My name is Martin Taylor, a kid who wanted to be a Superstar since he was a little boy. When I told people that I want to become a Superstar, they laughed at me.

No one believed in me except one man, who is here right now, my father.

He points his finger to his father as the camera captures him.

He was the only one that told me "Son, don't stop chasing your dream until you fulfill it". And I am still chasing it right now. I wanted to become a superstar because I knew how special are they. Then one day, some people came to me and told me when I was a boy "You want to be a superstar huh?" then they beat the hell out of me. I was completely bullied when I was a kid. But any father would have said "FORGET ABOUT BEING SUPERSTAR!". But my father, he told me "Don't stop son until you get what you want".

I won't stop till I get what I want and that is the Extreme Championship. The Extreme Championship isn't going to be a lie like any other Championship. The Extreme Championship will be the only thing that is real in AWO. Say what you want about me. But I won't stop until I get what I want.

He drops the mic and leaves the ring looking very serious and high fives the fans then he goes to his father and hugs him.
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No one will ignore me anymore   No one will ignore me anymore EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:13 pm

OOC: This promo is too late. The deadline was 11:59 thursday night
Back to top Go down
Martin Taylor
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Martin Taylor

PostSubject: Re: No one will ignore me anymore   No one will ignore me anymore EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 12:40 pm

Ramy told me it would count
Back to top Go down

PostSubject: Re: No one will ignore me anymore   No one will ignore me anymore EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:08 pm

If you win, I rage quit.
Back to top Go down
Martin Taylor
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Martin Taylor

PostSubject: Re: No one will ignore me anymore   No one will ignore me anymore EmptyFri Mar 16, 2012 6:22 pm

Jacob Steele wrote:
If you win, I rage quit.
Why this man?
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: No one will ignore me anymore   No one will ignore me anymore Empty

Back to top Go down

No one will ignore me anymore
Page 1 of 1