ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Cant take it anymore

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Lex Johnson
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Lex Johnson

Pointz : 1273
Thanks Hit : 0

Cant take it anymore Empty
PostSubject: Cant take it anymore   Cant take it anymore EmptyMon Mar 12, 2012 7:36 pm

We see Reed Zimmer holding the IC title belt,he turns around and was gonna start to talk,but instead he goes into his locker room and goes straight for the fridge.Instead of getting a beer and drinking it.He takes them all out and slams them all to the wall and he now turns around to finally start to talk.

Ohh Xavier.How could you've been so stupid.You let a beast that I have kept locked up in me for a very long time out of it's cage,and it is NOT going back inside until I can get my hands and wrap them around your skinny pencil of a neck that you have.You better hope to t he good lord above that you can find a way to get out of our match,because if you don't I might just end your career.Now you're going around calling yourself the chosen one?You're half right when it comes to that.You were "Chosen" by me to do my dirty work.So I rewarded you with a title shot that you don't deserve to have at all.

Reed turns around to look at the beer sprawled out over the floor.He sits on a steel folding chair.He starts to speak again.

Xavier did it ever occur to you that when I won this championship that I was bleeding from my forehead to my nose?You can hit me with as many chairs,put me through as many tables,through me into as many steel things you want,I will still win.So if you can wrestle half as good as you can talk it still won't be enough to put my shoulders to the mat for three little seconds,because I will keep coming back and coming back to beat your ass,because you think I won't win,hell nobody thinks I can do it AGAIN,and just like last time I will prove all of them wrong.None of them think I have what it takes to beat you Xavier.Has anyone ever not believed in you?I don't think so because everything you have you have had it given to you.You have worked for nothing at all XAVIER!I bet you can't even tell me the last time you even worked for something in your entire life?Can you?

Reed starts to laugh and talk again.

Have you even ever had a real job?I mean you may be a so/so wrestler,but even I Reed Zimmer has had to work to get here.I mean I used to be a carpenter.Do you know how much I got paid to do that,any idea?7 50 dollars an hour.Having to put nails into things and rolling carpet.I can barely do this.Then there was this one time I was on a ladder and this little bastard came and knocked me off of it and I broke my knee.I had to layout of work for 9 weeks my family was so poor we had to eat something from the dollar menu from Mcdonalds every other day.Xavier have you ever had that happen to you?Of course not you haven't ever done any manly work!

Reed gets up and walks over to his fridge and simply pulls out a Pepsi.He pops it open and he drinks it until it is empty.After he is done drinking it he sits on the fridge and begins to speak again.

Xavier when was the last time you even had a title match?Do you even remember what it is like to be in one,and if you win,but we all know that will not happen,do you remember what it is like to be champ?I don't know if you have even held any championship title in your career.Which would make sense since you are only undefeated due to the fact that you have some assholes that surround you in every single match you are in.I mean how do they not intimidate a normal man,BUT I am no normal man I am Reed Zimmer.I cannot no I will not be beaten by some punk who thinks they are the chosen one.You are not even close my dear dear friend.You probably gave yourself that name to make yourself feel better because you were always picked last in gym class in high school.That is it isn't it?I don't know why,but I get this feeling that you had pimples all over your face and had the worst glasses in the history of nerds.I mean who gives their son the name Xavier?Probably someone who was in a rush to get you out of the house so they can you know what.HAHAHA I crack my self up.Anyway Xavier I'll catch you later Reed out.

Reed hops off the frdge and exits the room.
Back to top Go down

Cant take it anymore
Page 1 of 1