ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Realization

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Realization Empty
PostSubject: Realization   Realization EmptyThu Mar 15, 2012 10:36 am

The titantron shows a dark room and an empty chair. The camera is then spun around and now faces Ric Payne. He is smiling and the crowd lets loose a bunch of boos. They are wondering what happened to the woman. Ric Payne then starts speaking.

Ah yes, you probably want to know where the woman is right? Well I told you that I would turn her. She was quite easy to convince despite her hostility at first, but eventually she realized the truth that so many of you will soon understand. Sooner or later all of you will realize that we are right. We are coming to take over AWO, and there is not a force here that will stop us. But you probably don't want to hear this all from me so here, maybe you will listen to the woman that once thought like you did. Come here Stacy.

Ric Payne beckons someone over. The woman that was kidnapped comes on camera and stands next to Payne. He raps his arm around her and she starts to speak.

I once thought like you did. I use to despise this man next to me right now. I use to boo this man and I hated him just as much as you do now. But then these men opened my eyes. They made me realize the truth. Soon you will all realize the truth. Soon you will all bear our mark.

Ric and Stacy then raise their hands and show the fans their mark.

Realization Desktop_v_800_600

The crowd boos at the symbol and the two lower their hands. They both smile and Ric Payne speaks again.

Yes you heard right. Soon all of you will bear this mark. You will all become one of us. We will take over AWO, and then we will stretch our power even further. Be prepared. The end is coming.

Payne then turns towards Stacy and the two start kissing. While they are kissing Payne turns off the camera. The audience is sickened by what they just saw.

Back to top Go down

Realization
Page 1 of 1