ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Realization

Go down 
AuthorMessage

Realization Empty
PostSubject: Realization   Realization EmptyWed Feb 15, 2012 10:23 pm

The man shrouded in mystery sits in his chair leaning back looking at the moon. He ponders on what has become of him. He thinks about the horrors that he has witness and the evil he sees in others. He thinks abou his arrival, thinking what he's going to do whe he finally gets his hands on the people who has mocked him. The people who has been talking about him, the man gets up from his chair and walks over to the window where pictures of his friends. Looking at their smiles he throws the pictures down on to the ground hearing the glass breaking and the sound echos throughout the buildng. The ma screams in agony haunted with the memories from his past life. The man begin hearing children playing and singing the same song that awaken him.

Careful what you do,cause God is watching your every move.
Hold my hand in the dark street, for if you do I know that I'll be safe.
Even if I'm far away and alone,I can be sure that you'll find me there, this I know.
You draw me close for a while, so quiet, you tell me everything.
If I forget what you say,then you'll come to me and tell me again.
Yes you'll tell me once again.
But what happens when I know it all, then what sould I do after that.
What then?..

The man finally calms down and walks over to the piano over in the darkest corner of the room. He feels each keys and he finally sits down on the bench in front of the piano. He closes his eyes and then begins to stroke the keys slowly. He felt releieved playing his favourite song Moonlight Sonota by Beethoven.

Once the man got done playing the song he got up away from his piano his facial expression changes completely. He walks back over to the window and he looks straight up into the moon thinking once again. The look on his face was different then before. It's more cool...calm..collective, more sinister and ominous. The man begins to laugh manaically then he begins to speak for the first time.

Unknown Man
“If you live in the dark a long time and the sun comes out, you do not cross into it whistling. There's an initial uprush of relief at first, then-for me, anyway- a profound dislocation. My old assumptions about how the world works are buried, yet my new ones aren't yet operational.There's been a death of sorts, but without a few days in hell, no resurrection is possible.”

The man begins walking away back into the shadows where he first originated and he was out of sight and all you can hear is his crazed laughter that echoed throughout the building.
Back to top Go down

Realization
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION :: Debut/Weekly Show Promos :: AWO Fusion Promos!-
Jump to: