ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Martin Taylor apologizes and gives his thoughts about Barbed Consequences

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Martin Taylor
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Martin Taylor

Pointz : 1418
Thanks Hit : 1

Martin Taylor apologizes and gives his thoughts about Barbed Consequences Empty
PostSubject: Martin Taylor apologizes and gives his thoughts about Barbed Consequences   Martin Taylor apologizes and gives his thoughts about Barbed Consequences EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 5:24 pm

This time Martin Taylor comes out without Theme song, not running and looking upset but like always, the crowd boos
He holds a mic and begins to talk

Uhh...Hmm...I actually don't know what to say, I didn't expect anything like this from Ric Payne. For the first time ever, I confess that I was wrong. He gave me a great example of hurting and sufferance. He was right when he said that if a car hits a wall, the car will break. And absolutely no doubt that I was the car and Ric was the wall.

He looks really sad and looks to the ground and the crowd boos.

I also want to apologize to everyone in this arena that was disrespected by me. I feel like I am..I am not
me. I miss the old guy. The one you all cheered for. I want my confidence back. Since you began to boo me, I lost my confidence. I lost my....my.... my focus. I lost everything. Please everyone, accept my apologie and just give me my confidence back again as we going toward Barbed Consequences.

Suddenly, some of the crowd began chanting: Apologie accepted. Then this sound became to get louder and louder and louder.

Thank you for accepting it. As for Barbed Consequences, I really don't know what is going to happen. I might be the biggest loser in this Battle Royal. We have some really good guys in this Battle Royal like
Kevin Devastation, Jason Rouge, Lex Thunder and more. I really don't want to lose again.

As for Lex, You were right. I wish I allied with you. Ric Payne is a freak of nature. I am sorry for disrespecting you. Believe me, I am a new Martin Taylor. Will you accept my apologie and Shake my hand?

Offers a handshake

Last edited by Martin Taylor on Mon Mar 12, 2012 8:32 am; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down

Martin Taylor apologizes and gives his thoughts about Barbed Consequences Empty
PostSubject: Re: Martin Taylor apologizes and gives his thoughts about Barbed Consequences   Martin Taylor apologizes and gives his thoughts about Barbed Consequences EmptySun Mar 11, 2012 6:02 pm

The theme hits and the crowd goes nuts. Lex Thunder walks down to the ring in his golden armor. He then climbs to the top of the apron and raises his hand. The ring corners are struck by lightning. Lex then enters and walks around the ring, getting the audience even more hyped up. He then walks up to Martin Taylor who stands there and stretches out his hand

Martin, after all that you have done to me, you want me to accept your apology?

Taylor pleas Lex to shake his hand, but Lex stands there. Suddenly Lex grabs Martin Taylor's hand and shakes it. He then whispers something to him. Did he whisper good luck? Martin Taylor then goes to walk away, but Lex still has his hand. Lex then pulls him up onto his shoulders. THUNDER BOMB. Lex gets up shrugging his shoulders and walks out of the ring while high fiving fans.

Back to top Go down

Martin Taylor apologizes and gives his thoughts about Barbed Consequences
Page 1 of 1