ANARCHY WRESTLING ORGANIZATION
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

REST IN ANARCHY

HomeEntertainmentSearchLatest imagesRegisterLog in
EXTREME ANSWERS WRESTLING HAS MOVED TO FORUMOTION! JOIN TODAY!
CLICK HERE TO GO TO EAW FORUM!

Nero's Twist of HATE: Cross Company vs HateClub

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Ray Von Vanity
Certified Anarchist
Certified Anarchist
Ray Von Vanity

Pointz : 2799
Thanks Hit : 8

Nero's Twist of HATE: Cross Company vs HateClub Empty
PostSubject: Nero's Twist of HATE: Cross Company vs HateClub   Nero's Twist of HATE: Cross Company vs HateClub EmptyThu Dec 29, 2011 6:11 pm

The camera is panned on a picture of Nero Cage winning the WWE title on the wall. It pans out and shows the interior of Nero's house.

Nero Cage:
"Dia duit, agus fáilte a chur roimh AWO fans. This is my house, fancy isn't it? Well, you see how lovey it looks, you know how much time it took to make it like this? It was all because of money and to earn that money I had to hate everyone of my opponents to earn it. This is a characteristic that both me and Anton Hinston both share... the ability to hate and to not give a damn. Come here."

The camera is seen in a room. Nero's room to be exact. There is a box lying on the bed, and Nero reaches in and grabs out a shirt.

"Ah, see the shirt's logo? It says "HATE", the only word that describes The HateClub's ways. Two fine European men are in this stable. Me, Nero Cage and Anton Hinston. On AWO's first episode of Fusion, it will be us verses Cross Company. (And here's a spoiler alert: HateClub will win) Oh yes, I can see it in my mind already. HateClub standing tall over the heads of Cross Company. Haters gonna' hate, but bitches, remember that Nero hates you right back. The Irish Nightmare...Nero fucking Cage, out."

The camera pans in on the HateClub armband on Nero's bed and fades to black
END OF PROMO
Back to top Go down

Nero's Twist of HATE: Cross Company vs HateClub
Page 1 of 1